SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 10 - 20 - 16

User
7 years ago

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Marilyn Monroe

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Marilyn Monroe

It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far.
Marilyn Monroe

Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.
Marilyn Monroe

I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
Marilyn Monroe

We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.
Marilyn Monroe

Designers want me to dress like Spring, in billowing things. I don't feel like Spring. I feel like a warm red Autumn.
Marilyn Monroe

Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.
Marilyn Monroe

I restore myself when I'm alone.
Marilyn Monroe

The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes - or just by staring into space.
Marilyn Monroe

Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
Marilyn Monroe

I am trying to find myself. Sometimes that's not easy.
Marilyn Monroe

Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.
Marilyn Monroe

I have evolved my own exercises, for the muscles I wish to keep firm, and I know they are right for me because I can feel them putting the proper muscles into play as I exercise.
Marilyn Monroe

I think one of the basic reasons men make good friends is that they can make up their minds quickly.
Marilyn Monroe

Of course, it does depend on the people, but sometimes I'm invited places to kind of brighten up a dinner table like a musician who'll play the piano after dinner, and I know you're not really invited for yourself. You're just an ornament.
Marilyn Monroe

A man has a tendency to accept you the way you are, while most women immediately start to pick flaws and want to change you.
Marilyn Monroe

I've been on a calendar, but I've never been on time.
Marilyn Monroe

Naturally, there are times when every woman likes to be flattered... to feel she is the most important thing in someone's world. Only a man can paint this picture.
Marilyn Monroe

I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.
Marilyn Monroe

Some of my foster families used to send me to the movies to get me out of the house and there I'd sit all day and way into the night. Up in front, there with the screen so big, a little kid all alone, and I loved it. I loved anything that moved up there and I didn't miss anything that happened and there was no popcorn either.
Marilyn Monroe

Sometimes I've been to a party where no one spoke to me for a whole evening. The men, frightened by their wives or sweeties, would give me a wide berth. And the ladies would gang up in a corner to discuss my dangerous character.
Marilyn Monroe

Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.
Marilyn Monroe

Fame doesn't fulfill you. It warms you a bit, but that warmth is temporary.
Marilyn Monroe

It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone.
Marilyn Monroe

Sometimes, wearing a scarf and a polo coat and no makeup and with a certain attitude of walking, I go shopping or just look at people living. But then, you know, there will be a few teenagers who are kind of sharp, and they'll say, 'Hey, just a minute. You know who I think that is?' And they'll start tailing me. And I don't mind.
Marilyn Monroe

Sponsored
More Discussions