SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chris_pyle

New dinning room table

Shades_of_idaho
7 years ago

WHoot!!1 It has not arrived yet. Some time this week when the seller will be making a trip up this way in her truck. So excited. Of course this means more house re-arranging but oh so worth it. It is vintage 1930's/ 1940's enamel top self storing leaves and an end drawer or center drawer I guess. I will put is where the half round table is now and put the half round table in the master where the little white table is. Give that table back to friend or?? Cause I am not sure where else to squeeze it in. If I ever do get company over for dinner and we all choose to eat at the table I can sit is up to the little couch for seating on one side and chairs on ends and other side. Just not sure where knees would go in center. Cost was very insanely low. This is a once in a life time find I could not pass up.

Half round table will work in master as it does in dinning room to hold the two old laptops in the shelf under table top and I can sit in my white chair already there so not all that much of a change. Just swapping tables for tables. Sending one away.

would you pass this little beauty up? It does need a tiny bit of repair by the drawer. I am sure I can fix it.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012