SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chris_pyle

New Dinning Room Table

Shades_of_idaho
7 years ago

I know I said I would not bother you all because I really am way out there on my decorating. I just had to show you the new table I just bought. Has not arrived yet and a good thing because I need to make a place for it in my dinning room. But it is just so me and so cute. Not that I am cute just crazy. It does not really show up in the photo but this is an enamel top table. It goes with my old Hoosier and the kitchen table that matches it. Unfortunately there is no way to bring the Hoosier into the same area as both these tables will be unless I move my secretary and here I go again changing the whole house around and I just got done doing that. Somebody shoot me.

So here is the darling table. It does have some issues I can repair. I am good with old pieces. I LOVE the black and white.

I do not have a dinning room table in my dinning room. Just a small half round table up against the cabinets. Some thing has to leave the space. If I add an extra cushion on the couch it would work as a banquet??Spelling on that, for one side of the table but it looks like the center leg area would be in the way of knees. I never have company to dinner anyway so I could put it against the cupboard where the other table is and just have a larger table there. I do sit at this table some times to write bills or that kind of thing. OH boy it is going to rain tomorrow and I am going to be shifting furniture again.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz