SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
patty_cakes42

New York, here we come!

patty_cakes42
7 years ago

When oldest DD moved to Tx a few years ago, she was 'not in a good place', and we shared many afternoons or late evenings(really early mornings!)watching Sex and the City. We laughed, we cried, and we shared similar situations as we watched each episode. We soom became sex and the city junkies, watching rerun after rerun, including two movies based on the series. Several months ago we decided to go to 'the city' and do a sex and the city tour~we're insanely excited and leave Sept 29th and will be staying until Oct.8th. There are several tours available, but still haven't narrowed down 'the one.' Has anyone had any experience with any of the various tours or know a family member/friend who has? We're very excited to visit the NYC Library(will.do that on our own time!)where Carrie was *supposed* to be married, as well as trying to find the building she and Mr. Big were supposed to live after they married~neither were featured in the series, only the first movie. Will also be visiting all the usual tourist traps, going to see Kinky Boots and another play(undecided!), a river cruise, and LOTS of shopping. I heard about Filene's years ago, but it's no longer open? Does Barney's still have basement sales. An employee once told me these were a must see if I ever visit NY. We'll be staying at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square, and hope to walk to the majority of destinations. Please share YOUR visit!

PS..DD is in a very good place and an engagement is on the horizon(before the first of the year!!)with a probable wedding next June! ;)

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville