SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kendra363

Relief from Menopause

kendra363
7 years ago

Hi I am so sorry to hear so many women here feeling awful including you because of the terrors of menopause and I would like to offer a bit of relief if I am able to. I work at a small startup company in California where we have created a cooling wristband that has been clinically proven to suppress hot flashes in seconds. My mother is a teacher and experiencing severe menopause and it broke my heart to receive calls from her embarrassed about pouring sweat in meetings, freezing the students in her class from always having the AC on, and her inability to focus when she got panic attacks knowing the onset of a hot flash was near. So with my team we’ve created a wristband no larger than a sweatband, that is fully rechargeable so that women can continue working without embarrassment,sleep and take back their lives! I am truly passionate about women health and believe I can help so many women like yourself we just have very little awareness that we exist right now. But I know from multiple women including my mother that this thing works and id love for you to try it out, it is completely natural because I am hurt by the numbers of women who seek relief with medication and end up being diagnosed with cancer. This isn’t an add just a very passionate women trying to help so many women out there in an affordable way that does not jeopardize their health! Please shoot me an email at kendra@dhamausa.com if any women out there are interested we have a small social media following on @dhamausa on Facebook or www.dhamaw.com

Comment

Sponsored