SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christian_djami

Lavender and Mint (also Rosemary) keep dying. Help! ;-;

Christian Djami
7 years ago

So recently I bought a Gold Creek Lavender, French Lavender and Chocolate Mint (which doesn't smells like chocolate to my disappointment) and they're shipped to me in 4 days. The Chocolate Mint and French Lavender is very dried up and the Gold Creek Lavender seems to be okay. I potted them, water it nicely and put it on my windowsill. Then I realized that the dead part of the plant started to expands and the plant looks limp. I don't know what to do, the vendor ask me to wait for 2 weeks if it died before the time I'll get refund but I don't need refund I need lavenders. Anyone know what's wrong with my plant? I plant it in a mix of compost and mulch. I lived in place with 13 PHZ, but the weather is cool because I'm up in the mountain. The window also looking towards East and get morning sun. I also planted a rosemary before and sadly it's died from bellow to above.

Here is some picture that may help you determine my mistakes:

Pic 1: French Lavender & Close Up

Pic 2: Chocolate Mint

Pic 3: Gold Creek / Sweet Lavender

Pic 4: I put it on my windowsill in my boarding house room because it's constantly raining and I think it gets enough sun.

Please help me I just want to have a fresh room filled with plants :D

Comments (9)