SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brandon_compton

Semi-low maintenance curb appeal

Brandon Compton
7 years ago

Looking for a little help from you all. I've been reading through a whole bunch of different threads that have been posted, and you guys definitely know a thing or two about making a lawn look good. Now my yard isn't anywhere near as big as a lot of the ones that have been posted, but I am pretty happy with it.

The grass is still a work in progress. It is currently a mix of bermuda/st augustine that can't make up its mind on what wants to take over. I've been encourage the Bermuda, so it is slowly winning, but i am getting tired trying to nurse the bermuda along and may doing a total kill and replacing it all with some Emerald Zoysia.

The dead/brown spot in the yard is from where I cut down an oak tree that was leaning way too close to the house. The other oak that is in the yard will be staying. I have no interest in adding anymore trees. And while there may not be much that can be done to pretty things up, I do appreciate the time you take to look things over, and give me your opinions.

I am located in Helotes, TX, right outside of San Antonio.

Comments (5)