SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lindsey_gillham

Cabinet pulls that match Delta Champagne Bronze?

Lindsey Gillham
7 years ago

We are using Delta's Trinisic line in the champagne bronze finish for the shower head/handle, sink faucet and towel bars/toilet paper holder.

Question 1: We are trying to find cabinet bar pulls that match the champagne bronze tone.Here is the link to the Delta Trinsic line (note: we are using champagne bronze finish!): https://www.deltafaucet.com/bathroom/collections/trinsic-bathroom-collection

Question 2: I'm also wondering if I should do round bar pulls or square bar pulls (or something else). I don't want the round bar pulls to not match the Trinsic faucet and accents perfectly so I am stuck on what I should do.

We want something contemporary. The bathroom looks like this: Modern shiplap walls painted white (Chantilly Lace/semi-gloss), the shower is a standup shower with white subway tile walls and dark gray grout. The floors are noir honeycomb tiles. Vanity top is white/gray quartz and vanity is shaker and painted white (Chantilly lace/gloss). So it's a pretty clean and contemporary space.

Any ideas??

Comments (58)