SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blackjacket

Wanted: Atropa Belladonna Seed

blackjacket
7 years ago

Hello, I'm searching for Atropa belladonna or "Deadly Nightshade" seeds for two projects.

My first project is my ornamental multiple graft nightshade plant inspired by the "Tree of 40 Fruit". I have a 45 Gallon of useless maxifort root stock and dirt that was treated was treated with "Bonide Systemic Granules Insect Control" and other pesticides when I was reckless, so can't really plant anything edible in it.

My second project is related to my first, earlier this summer, above average size rats (6-8 inches long not including tail) got into my house and ate my plants and espcially my favorite sweet pepper/maxifort graft, all 5 feet of it plus some root damage. It was beautiful man, such VIGOROUS growth, I was about to harvest it, overwinter it, and now I only have a nub of the maxifort root stock. They also ate ALL my maxifort seeds too. But I noticed some of them actually died as a result (maybe because of the toxins in the pepper leaves). Now I want to try it with some deadly nightshade.

If you have some please email Omegateckken@aol.com.

Comment

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus