SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_584018

Need a new kitchen faucet

User
7 years ago

Okay since the Houzz centric commenters have gone off the deep end, I've decided to repost this here. If this is considered a dupe, I apologize profusely, but the commenters who hang out here seem like a completely different bunch, generally speaking.

TL;DR: My current pulldown faucet is breaking at the spray head. Looking for a new kitchen faucet and having difficulties finding the aesthetic design I really want with the features I want. I am agnostic if the sprayer is built-in to the faucet or a separate side sprayer.

I can't find what I am looking for. Where are the companies that sell all those wonderful and exotic faucets advertised on TV?

I found the faucet I wanted but it has no sprayer or, apparently, there is no way to retrofit a sprayer if the faucet doesn't already come with one.

This is the design I want. Ikea's (now discontinued) Budskar:

The design is perfect for my Mondrian phase I am in and with the design I have been building into our kitchen. But it has no sprayer option, either as pull out/down or side sprayer.

Need/use the spray, not just an extendable nozzle. But I don't care if it is built in or not. Need single hole design.

Of course I am only looking now because the sprayer head on our current faucet is breaking. But as I look around for a new faucet I a stunned by how little imagination is offered. Everyone's faucet looks the same, whether on Faucet.com or eFaucet or even Houzz!

I saw a couple of designs at Maestrobath.com that would do, but again, no sprayer.

I have a built-in soap dispenser that I would sacrifice for a side sprayer if I found one. The Danze below almost works, but hate the curve.

Danze D401544 One Handle Kitchen Faucet W/ Spray Chrome · [More Info[(https://www.houzz.com/products/danze-d401544-one-handle-kitchen-faucet-w-spray-chrome-prvw-vr~9366693)

The only new fangled feature that would be nice, but not a deal breaker, is the touch or touchless faucets. Definitely do a lot of cooking with messy hands and have more than once had to call my wife in to turn the faucet on, or I for her. But I have not researched the efficacy and short comings of this feature.

I saw this, but looks too short and stubby for my tastes. Not that it is, but has that appearance. I'd rather just go a different direction.

Moen S7597C Single Handle High Arc Pullout Kitchen Faucet · [More Info[(https://www.houzz.com/products/moen-s7597c-single-handle-high-arc-pullout-kitchen-faucet-prvw-vr~9366279)

Anyway. First world problems, but still something I need to resolve as I look for a new faucet.

Thanks,

Joe

Comments (6)