SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

What is Blooming, just Quit, or Scapes of the Future

organic_kitten
7 years ago

I will have blooms through August, my scapes were so short during my regular season, that it was depressing. Re-bloom has been different. I am currently seeing four more plants with new scapes; Emerald Starburst is 42 1/4 inches tall! Marseille Watercolor is 32 inches. Most all of the re-blooms have been at least normal height.

White Eyes Pink Dragon...love these blooms, especially since I can see the color now.

Woodstock Revival:

Joan Senior keeps preforming:

Stealth Bomber:

Medici Temple: (this one had been in the hot sun ll day)

Murphy Fancy drags this silly cat around by his ear, and he still comes to wherever she is to play with her

Butterfly Season: This one has done so well!

(scape is leaning down from the weight of the blooms, the daily rains, and a steep wind)

Icy:

Mary Jane's Chip Off The Old Block

This has been blooming for over nine weeks. It just keeps putting up scapes, and in addition, it is s bloom builder!

Mom's Cinnamon Rolls:

I do not understand all of this re-bloom. Some of them have started re-blooming immediately after b=initial bloom. Some have been through a week or two, and some a moth or more. August has been a beautifully rainy month after the drought of July, But I found yet another rebloom scape today.

kay

Comments (11)