SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
harry_wild

Feedback on Vintner White Counter Stool

harry_wild
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I have decided upon ordering the Vintner White Counter Stool from Crate&Barrel. It $189.00 each. I am finishing up on updating 36" kitchen island which has white cabinets and the counter top is white marble with light silver streaks in it. I try to find counter stools that have narrow depth because my in between walk space is 29" wide. From under the inside space to edge of the counter is 16.5" long! This counter stool should fit the opening with a 1/4" to spare and be flush with the counter. The 3 inches is at the top of the chair; so it will not affect the walk way between the other counter and kitchen island counter space - the 29".

Seat Depth

Depth: 16.25"

Seat Height

Height: 24"

Overall Dimensions

Width: 17.5"

Depth: 19.25"

Height: 39.5"

This seem to fill the bill for me since is is not a distress white nor linen white or a white with wood color seat and it is made of solid wood; not rubberwood or laminated wood with particle board or a combination of the two. Another big plus; is that it is already preassemble!

The chair cushion is $30 each. I think that pretty pricey for a cotton holder and polyfill inside it! Beside it only comes in two colors: black and wheat! The wheat is more light wheat color then beige.

I was going to use the 10% off coupon for sign on to their email but furniture and accessories are excluded!

Anyone have this counter stool?

And how does it hold up and is it comfortable seating it for a couple of hours?

Do you have the chair cushion and how comfortable is it and doe it too hold up?

The users review said the straps break easy! So I passed on seat cushions for now!

*There was no sample/display of the Vintner counter stool at the Crate&Barrel stores in my city of Minneapolis, MN!

The link to Crate And Barrel Vintner White Counter Stool

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Comment