SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
runvswing

Up coming trip to the Pacific Northwest

Nita Foster
7 years ago

We are leaving here on August 1 headed to Washington State. On our way up we will meet Nanny98 in Oregon and then head to Crater Lake. The past 2 times we were there we had to climb a snow bank to see the lake. Hopefully in August there won't be any snow. Then we will head to the Cascades and on to see Bobby in Washington.

Our grandson, Bobby, (who grew up here at the KT) moved there a year ago May. So we are going to see him and his family. Little Alayna is now 21 months old and growing like a weed. We will spend a few days visiting them.

From there we are headed to Whidbey Island for 5 days. We are going to meet up with WhidbeyCathy and her husband. We are bringing our trike along so will do some day trips.

After we leave there we are going to Coeur d' Alene for a few days. Mike has an aunt and a few cousins who live there. His cousin Gary and wife have a Harley so will take a day riding with them. Also going to meet Haley who used to post here. Maybe get to meet AngID again while we are there.

Then it's back to where Bobby lives for about 10 days to get through Labor Day. While in that area we will ride up Mount Rainier and Mount Saint Helens.

On our way back home we will travel down the coast of WA, OR and CA then cut across to Lake Tahoe then down to Vegas and back home. We expect to get home around the 23rd of September.

If there is anyone along the way that I have forgotten please let me know and I will try to stop and see you. We are retired and just take our time to smell the flowers and see the sites.

Comments (11)