SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
secsteve

One week from today

secsteve
7 years ago

Is the 50-year high school reunion that I chaired.

I'm so excited, as well as a bit nervous. We managed to contact over one hundred and forty classmates. Total classmates attending is 71, with the rest being spouses/significant others etc.

When I first started this, I wasn't sure of what to expect, but have been overwhelmed by the responses from those that we've contacted. No one was nasty when contacted about whether they wanted to come. We had four who were very polite about not wanting to show up and one thank me for at least thinking about him. Apparently he'd never been contacted about other reunions!

The number of people who included "Thank You" for doing this notes with the checks was very touching. A couple even commented how great it was that here I was so far away, but doing the job of chairing. It helped that I finally got a great committee to help me.

Will post pictures after I get back. I know George (bless his heart) will be VERY happy when it is all over. He's been soo supportive of me and helped keep me calm when things got rocky.

Comments (13)