SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pgde

Deep Drip Agriculture Stakes (19" long)

pgde
7 years ago

Hi All:

I have come across something that I have been looking for for a long time. These are stakes that are very solidly constructed and deliver your water (and fertilizer) to the proper depth for your tree roots (you can use drip irrigation piping or attach a hose or leave the top off to use flood irrigation). The price at any garden (or big box) store is normally $8.99 each. I am selling my excess ones for what I paid -- $3.50 plus shipping plus any Paypal fees.

Here is the back story. I originally saw these at our local Home Depot for the normal $8.99 pricing. I emailed Deep Drip and they said if I was in the agricultural business I could get a bulk pricing of $3.50 each plus shipping. The catch was I needed to buy an entire box of 100 to qualify. And, if you want a good laugh, just goto eBay and search on Deep Drip Watering Stakes.

These are the 19" stakes and I will need for my self about 50-60. So I will have some extras and would like to give my friends here on the Forum a chance to get a great deal. I don't know how much shipping would be but I can work on that.

This is NOT a scam (I am a long time member here) and I would be happy to refund anybody's purchase if you are unhappy with these (minus shipping of course). This is a one time event!

For those of us on drip in the hot SW deserts, this is exactly what you need. So I am seeing what interest (if any) there is here on the Forum before listing these on eBay. Recommendation is for at least two per tree. My citrus will require 4-5 each (the trees are 6+ feet high and 5+ wide.

The links below are to my Dropbox folder where you can see more information which Deep Drip has provided me.

Please post your interest and any questions you might have. Any yes, these can be used in pots, but I assume the pot needs to be more than 19" high.

Have a Happy and Safe 4th!

Peter

Link to Benefits

Link to Details

Link to Quick Reference Sheet

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert