SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ljsquishy

Drawer pull sizing help

Lisa G
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

We decided on all Amerock Westerly pulls for our kitchen, no knobs. The pull size we sampled and liked was 128mm (5") on center -- from end to end is about 6.3" I think.

It seemed to look good on all of the doors and drawers (even the tiny drawers), but we have one large drawer below the microwave area that is 36" and are worried the same single pull will either look too small or that two pulls will damage the drawer over time because no one will open the drawer with both pulls (myself included).

The pull size choices are: 5" OC, 6" OC, 12" OC Appliance Pull, or 18" OC Appliance Pull...the appliance pulls have a 50mm projection while the regular pulls have a 34mm projection so an appliance pull would stick out more. Is it better to use an appliance pull on the large drawer or just go with a single 5" or 6" OC pull? Or do I use the 5" OC pulls on doors & tiny drawers and do 6" OC on the larger drawers? The drawer in question is below the microwave cabinet and I threw in the other side of the kitchen for good measure. :)

ljsquishy's ideas · More Info

ljsquishy's ideas · More Info

Comments (5)