SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
harrypotterfan808

Help! I think my succulents may be dying! Can I save them?!

Olivia
7 years ago

I recently posted a few days ago with help IDing my succulents and I really appreciate the help. Now I have a new problem... I think my succulents may be dying. I placed my succulents in a glass container the day before last (which I now know you never do) and they looked perfectly healthy. They were in the glass container for less than 24 hours when I noticed that on the glass of the container there was a lot of moisture. So I took them out yesterday and they now look like this. Another day has passed and they don't really look any better (they also don't look any worse so hopefully that's good). I'm not sure if I over watered them or if the soil is still too packed or what. Is there anyway I can save them? Will they be ok if I just leave them in the sun for a few days with no water? Should I transplant them into sepperate pots? I think I saw somewhere that I can take pieces from these plants and grow new ones. Should I do that? Any help is greatly appreciated. (If you want another picture please let me know)

Comments (17)