SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethnorcal9

Hortico mis-labeled roses

bethnorcal9
7 years ago

Well, yet another of my Hortico roses just opened up and is not the correct rose. I just sent an email to them with the pictures of the three mis-marked roses I got this season. I'm very disappointed in two of them, as they were replacements for a couple that either died or disappeared in the septic tank re-do last yr. I wonder if they even have the real roses. Hopefully they will figure it out. I still enjoy ordering from them. They do have so many hard-to-find ones.

Here are my mismarked ones... in case any of you guys might've ordered them as well:

Supposed to be ROTARY SUNRISE, Fryer orange blend HT.... looks like maybe either ROTARY ROSE or ROTER STERN??

This was supposed to be the J&P MONET/GRAND IMPRESSION (JAClion) apricot blend HT, but it is in fact the other MONET rose (which I already have):

And this was supposed to be the yellow Kordes HT WINTER SUN. I love it whatever it is. Reminds me of SUNSTRUCK which they also list on their website. But, I also have that rose, and this rose has bloomed twice and does not have the distinct characteristic yellow "peacock feather" veining on the undersides.

Comments (8)