SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
limelookalike

Pond rocking - help?!!

limelookalike
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

We have been in the process of building our pond for several months now, it is very large at 25x35 and over 11,000 gallons. There is a gravel/natural bog filter attached and no fish at this point. ( 3-4 ft deep)

my problem is no matter what we seem to have this company do , they keep tearing the pond liner with the rock placement! We have generously already paid for a second liner, we have doubled up top and bottom on under layment......I'm at a loss. We are using river rock , mostly 1-2 man. Are there any pros on here ( or DIY if they have worked with this size pond) that can offer tips? We built ledges , set gently ....I really don't want to stare at liner. I don't even know what my rights here are- they are 2x over on budgeted time because of all of this and we are really in a tough spot. We saved for several years to do this - it was supposed to be my 10 year wedding anniversary gift, but it's becoming a nightmare! I don't want to be a jerk towards them because they seem nice, but........

help?

Comments (4)