SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jakabedy

What to do in Denver?

jakabedy
7 years ago

I haven't been to Denver since we moved away in 1970, and I was 4 at the time. My references are probably a little stale. I do plan to go visit my favorite playground ever in the whole wide world . . .

. . . and possibly replicate this picture from 1969. However, beyond that and a trip to IKEA on Sunday, we're pretty open. I thought about Red Rocks, but DH couldn't care less about My Morning Jacket. I thought about a Rockies game, but I couldn't care less about baseball. (Maybe I go to Red Rocks and DH goes to the ball game?) We're staying in the tech center area and will have Saturday evening and all of Sunday to mosey around. What should we not miss?

As for food, DH would probably really like some good seafood of some kind (we have an operating theory that some sort of stealth law enforcement turns away the fresh seafood at the New Mexico border and only allows in the fake Krabmeat for Chinese buffets and a bit of trout).

Open to all suggestions, but keep in mind we're hopelessly middle class and don't cotton much to art museums and the like.

Thanks!

Comments (9)