SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jackee_c79

Flu like symptoms

jackee_c79
7 years ago

I am 54yrs old and have been told by my Dr that I am in pre-menopausal after having a blood test last year.

Lately I have been experiencing flu like aches and pains in my stomach and back area. It’s a real weird feeling and I can only put it down to a flu like feeling or maybe similar to like the butterfly feelings you get in your stomach.

Usually it appears and then I get very warm which I assume is a hot flush but sometimes I just get the hot flush without this weird feeling first, or just have the ache in the body (like right now)

I’m sorry I am so vague about it but I really don’t know how to describe this feeling.

I have only just become menopausal in the last 12 mnths and haven’t had a period now for approx. 4 mnths straight.

I am having huge problems sleeping at night also. I really have never been a great sleeper, constantly waking up at least once a night and having trouble getting back to sleep, but now I am waking every 2 hrs every night, taking about 30 minutes to 1 hr to get back to sleep only to wake up another 2 hrs later. This goes on nearly all night long, would this be part of menopause also ? If it is, can I please bow out of menopause : ) 

Comment

Sponsored