SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bldgnewhm3

Help - what backsplash to choose? Adjacent brick wall & stacked stone!

bldgnewhm3
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I have an open concept home. The living has a stacked stone fireplace. The kitchen has off-white shaker style cabinets to the ceiling, 48" range, mantle-style vent hood, & window panes in 3 upper cabinets on either side of range. Medium shade wood flooring & medium walnut island (same granite). Wood beams in living. Brick wall in the breakfast room, adjacent to kitchen. Stainless steel appliances & faucets. White Kohler cast iron sink. I do NOT want to draw out the yellow of the granite - I like the white, cream, tan, gray, green color scheme. 2 questions: (1) What backsplash do you recommend? (2) What finish on kitchen pulls?

This will be the fireplace & side shelves, but mantle will be wider, held up by a chunk of stone on each end, & stain will be more walnut in color, not as red.

The kitchen wall needing backsplash. Sorry it's hard to see, but 3 upper cabinets on each side with panes in top door, but not main door.

This will be the brick used, but all laying horizontal. 3 large windows on same wall.

Breakfast room light (agains brick wall & windows), adjacent to kitchen

Island lights (one on each side framing in the mantle style vent hood)

Formal dining room Light (enter with dining on right, living open ahead of that, kitchen open off to right of living, breakfast open off to left of kitchen.... so all can be seen from one another.

Granite is ornamental cream. There is a cabinet door with it.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert