SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

This black cloud and more rain!

I seriously am getting paranoid and afraid to get out. First off it's raining raining raining and every day of the forecast till next Sunday says thunderstorms and rain. Never ending! Currently it's ankle deep in the driveway.

So today my husband said OK come on we are getting out, to Lowe's, Sprouts, and then to Buffalo Wild wings for dinner. It was raining of course. Well the vehicle suddenly started pouring cold rain water all over us from the sunroof, it was closed, no idea what is going on there. I luckily had a jacket in the back I grabbed and covered up with. He was soaking. OK well we can still go have a nice dinner. We Park in the handicapped slot in front. We have my mobility scooter on the back on the carrier. My husband was walking over to my side with the umbrella to help me out. The girl in the space next to us sees us in the process of getting out but doesn't wait she started backing out and cut into my husband causing him to jump on me to keep us both from being run over and crushed. She never slowed down. Then she just took off with out looking and drove right smack into my mobility scooter on the carrier! I just couldn't take one more thing so I started screaming at her that she nearly ran over us then crashed into my scooter. I think I said something about driving lessons and watching what she was doing. Turned out she works there. She said sorry and drove off. I spoke with the manager and told him what happened. He was pretty upset. He called her and made her come back. She was wearing her work Jersey when it happened and it was directly in front of the door. He said it reflects badly on them.

I swear I don't think I am going to get out for a while!

Comments (68)