SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shaun_tanya

Coyote vs Alfresco Grills?

8 years ago

Hi guys... hoping somebody out there has owned either of the two brands of grills between Coyote and Alfresco. My dealer can offer me both for my new home construction... I'm deciding between the Coyote CY-CSL42NG and Alfresco ALXE-42-NG. Both are 42 inch grills but the Coyote is about $1600 less than the Alfresco right now.

The major difference between the two appear to me to be that the Coyote comes with an infrared sear zone and is made in China while the Alfresco does not come standard with a sear zone ($400-$500 more to add that).

I'm leaning more towards the Alfresco because it seems to be a much better built grill and seems like it will last longer and is made in the USA but would like to hear if anyone has owned either brand and what they think of their purchases!

I'd be all up for saving money and going with the Coyote but am really scared due to the lack of reviews and the ones out there are generally pretty negative. My dealer is pushing Coyote pretty hard right now but I'm not sure if that's because they get a better commission/etc out of that since the Alfresco would be a special order for him.

Thanks in advance!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths