SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
okiedawn1

4/26/2016 Severe Weather Check-In Thread

I know everyone is tired of hearing about the expected Severe Weather we're facing today since it has been on the news for at least the last week. But, here we are and it is going to happen, and I'd rather be warned it is coming than to be surprised. So.....

Please check in later after the weather has hit your part of the region (whether you're in OK, AR, KS, TX, MO or wherever!) and let us know that you're alright. Or, if you sustain damage, let us know so that we can help if possible. No one understands how devastating it is to have a garden and landscape damaged or destroyed more than the folks here who've been through it before. No matter what happens, we'll get through this day and our gardens and landscapes will heal, and we'll get through it all together.

Remember, anyone who is planning to attend the Spring Fling on Saturday---those of us who will be attending will be happy to bring all the extra plants we can scrape together to help storm-damaged gardens and landscapes recover, but we can't help you if you don't tell us what you need. : )

Stay weather aware and safe everyone.

And, here's a special weather alert for you OKC folks: Jim Cantore is in town, so I guess TWC is expecting trouble there. I like Jim, but confess I'm happy he's in your town and not mine today. (smile)

Dawn

Comments (35)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH