SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cloverkitt

Ann Sacks Beau Monde Polly No One Can Install-Design Dilemma Repost

8 years ago

*repost from Glass Mosaics and Stained Glass*

I just wanted to get an opinion on what has become a horrible experience with some very gorgeous, but very delicate backsplash tile that is almost like stained glass, but not. No one seems to be able to install it, or even tell me how it should be installed (one guy said $300 blade from a specialty shop, another said it's like a regular mosaic, manager at Houston Ann Sacks says score and snap) and this is the second attempt where the job is, in my opinion, badly done. Even the guy Ann Sacks said was their best installer came out to look at it, had never installed it before, and ended up just ignoring me after giving me an estimate. The installers say it's the tile, Ann Sacks says it's the installer, but it doesn't really matter when I've spent over $125/sq ft and this will be the third time I will have to buy the tile. Please check out the discussion on design dilemmas for the whole saga. [Ann Sacks Beau Monde Glass No One Can Install[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/ann-sacks-beau-monde-no-one-can-install-dsvw-vd~3798418) I've had MANY sleepless nights over this.

Comments (4)