SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 4 - 15 - 16

User
8 years ago

Justin Bieber stole my haircut. And Axl Rose stole my dance!
Davy Jones

The thing is, the reader doesn't want to hear about bad times.
Davy Jones

The Monkees are like the mafia. You're in for life. Nobody gets out.
Davy Jones

People ask me if I ever get sick of playing 'Daydream Believer' or whatever. But I don't look at it that way. Do they ask if Tony Bennett is tired of 'I Left My Heart in San Francisco?'
Davy Jones

Groupies to me, were people who followed you around. Familiar faces who were always there, asking for autographs. We have more of those now, but they're not sexual.
Davy Jones

The racing bug is never going to go away. It's like the Mafia.
Davy Jones

The Monkees changed my life but ruined my acting career.
Davy Jones

The only people who didn't like The Monkees were the French, and they don't even like themselves, so what's the point?
Davy Jones

The Beatles set the rules. And the rules were: now just because we have long hair doesn't mean that we're rebellious. Davy Jones

I got hate letters from girls all over America because I wouldn't go to the prom with them.
Davy Jones

I'm about to challenge for the Maryland Cup in the next couple of years, as an owner, a trainer, and a rider.
Davy Jones

My family is a part of my life and everything is all a mixture of enjoyment.
Davy Jones

It's a crying shame we don't play more parks and fairs. I would love to go right to the Chamber of Commerce or whoever they are, so that we could get involved in a different way.
Davy Jones

I'm a married man. If I want sex at this particular point in my life, I go home for it.
Davy Jones

I was mad at Screen Gems, but I'm not mad at them anymore.
Davy Jones

Wherever I go, people still shout out: 'Hey, hey, we're The Monkees.' And I never tire of that.
Davy Jones

As far as groupies, I never saw any of them.
Davy Jones

You know I used to be a heartthrob, and now I'm a coronary.
Davy Jones

I'm so reluctant to do newspaper interviews because it's so misleading how they interpret what you say.
Davy Jones

Once you get into something so big, people think of you in one way.
Davy Jones

It used to be 65 when you went into retirement. Before that, when you got into your 50s, you were getting older.
Davy Jones

I'm well in touch with my family, my children. I keep them on my answer phone, so if I want to hear one of their voices, all I have to do is punch it up and it will be there.
Davy Jones

There's an audience for everything.
Davy Jones

Comments (3)

Sponsored
More Discussions