SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
therustyone

Looking for a 'vintage' crochet baby blanket pattern.

Rusty
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi, everybody! I am looking for a crochet baby blanket pattern from the early 1980's. I have no idea what the name of the pattern is. It was square, center was white, corners had lateral stripes of colors, forming diamonds. There were four colors, not sure if there was just one stripe of each, or two. Also don't remember if there was white between each color or not. It probably had a white edging. It seems like the picture was on the cover of a magazine, but I just can not remember for sure. It was pictured with bright primary color stripes on the corners, but I made it using pastel colors. Because I'm not doing a very good job of describing, I'll try to post the very VERY crude drawing I attempted, to hopefully give you a better idea of the blanket.

Does anyone have any idea what the name of this pattern might be? Or any idea where I might find it? I've spent days searching the 'net, trying to find it, or one similar that I could adapt. No luck at all. Would anyone happen to have this pattern, or one similar? Thanks!

Rusty

Edit: Well, for whatever reason, it won't post the picture, and doesn't tell me why it won't, either. I'll try again tomorrow when I'm not so tired.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
More Discussions