SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sloanbel

Estroven saved my life in 2 days

sloanbel
8 years ago

Im 49 yrs old I exercise daily to the tune of 8 miles running weights eat healthy do like sugar and coffee but don't drink alcohol do drugs etc. I started to gain weight maybe 4 pounds and noticed I couldn't hold my stomach in i felt discomfort, felt like I wanted to smack people- then Thanksgiving 2015 my period didn't come Xmas still missing-Janurary no period so I figured great Im in menopause. Truthfully the weight gain and fatigue has bothered me during my normal cycle. but now it would go down cause I wasn't getting my period. S while we were at Costco my husband pointed it out. I didn't get it then but went back with my grand baby and we picked it up started taking it the next day and with in 2 days was he first time in 30 years I went without napping, seriously I have spent my adult life so exhausted that I really would have to nap even at 6pm at nite to make it to 10 pm terrible- I always figured it was hormonal. I started taking the Estrogen CHANGED my LIFE no more napping I can stay up its a freaking miracle. Gave it to a few girlfriends anyone I could tell and its totally changed their lives. It fabulous try it . no more hot flashed no tiredness and Im happier. First month in i got a period for like a day now in March 2016 had my period 2 weeks so its back really heavy and not sure if the estrovan started it however I don't want menopause yet cause its hard on the youthful appearance. Im still taking the estrovan.. GOD SENT!

Comment

Sponsored