SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poohbearlvr

WANTED: Huernia Zebrina 'Magniflora'........anyone????

PoohBearLvr
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Does anyone in the USA have this Huernia/Orbea/Stapelia. Whichever way you have it named in your collection, I cant find it anywhere in the USA. I see it on Ebay all the time ...from Hungary! Besides the fact they wont warranty that it will 'arrive alive', it is so expensive to try and buy the tiny plant,then the shipping is of course out of sight!

I use to have one of these and bought it from a seller in the US, but I dont know who it was, and no one seems to sell it anymore. So, does anyone have it and would be willing to sell/trade/give, my a nice sized section of it ,so I might get to see that HUGE bloom this summer?

' Miles 2 Go', the best huernia/succulent seller in the US , where I get 99% of my plants from does not have it, even he doesnt grow it. So...does anyone either know who does grow it? Or have it in their collection and would be up for a sale/trade or something, so i could get it. Anyone??? PLEASEEEEEEE.. Tried to add a photo of the bloom,incase you have it and dont know it:), ,,,but it wont post.

Comments (16)