SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sleevendog

Must be meatball season...

With the temps outside unbearable last weekend, then snow, then rain...we started some indoor projects and tried to get a jump on spring cleaning. Cleaning not so much but had cookings shows on.

Martha made some the size of softballs. Probably more like meatloaf. Good recipe i think but really?! ...giants.

Another show made his favorite recipe and had a guest that made her version. Another show i've never seen visited a restaurant that, drum roll, made meat balls....

I've not made them since this time last year so i'm grinding tonight and making meatballs tomorrow. What a surprise.

I like them tiny and baked. I can freeze a dozen or half dozen and pop in soups. Or add to tomato sauce...sauce already made and frozen from last summers harvest.

Yet another show we don't care for, bada bing, was about to make meatballs, but DH had to change the channel.

I don't have a recipe. Guessing i read a few on-line, then made a version. I do like a bit of ginger and at least a 1/4 pork to the mix. I could make two batches at the same time and label one ginger/Asian and one Italian.

Wish me luck or give me your favorite method. All ears, : )

Comments (18)