SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grapefruit1_ar

Where do you shop for clothing?

grapefruit1_ar
8 years ago

After the discussion about where we do NOT shop...where do you buy your clothes? Are there certain stores/brands/catalogues that you prefer? Remember.....nothing " frumpy"....:)

i especially have a terrible time finding pants other than jeans. I have a 34 inch inseam, no butt, and wear a 6 ( some brands are a 4). Dress pants are nearly impossible to find. I live 3 hours from any cities. I can never buy pants in a store, so I have to try catalogues. Has anyone else found a solution to this?

Comments (97)

• roarah
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Soft surroundings is my favorite well priced store at the moment. It fits my "a little older than the other moms but not too old to still dress fun" mentality. I am rather tall and an 8 not 6 though.

grapefruit1_ar thanked roarah
  • User
    8 years ago

I just read this entire thread and am so glad I did. I had never heard of Soft Surroundings. Wow...I have looked and looked for something to wear to DD's wedding and the activities for the few days before. I almost never shop and when I do it is for clothes I can get from Sierra Trading Post !! Anyway I have ordered several tops and some lovely pants and a jump suit. So I am set. She is having an outdoor Sunday afternoon Spring garden wedding so sophisticated but comfortable . Thank you for all the great posts. c

grapefruit1_ar thanked User
  • Related Discussions

Do you shop for clothing bargains?

Q

Comments (16)
    Stinky, I'm not glamorous by any means, I wish I were. But when I try, I kinda clean up okay. This is a pic just before our daughter's wedding ceremony wearing the MOB outfit. (I wish I had been standing straighter instead of slouching.) Listen, for those of you who are shopping online, I don't know if you've heard of ebates.com. Registration is free. Before you shop online go to the main ebates page and look up the store name. If the store is a participant, you'll be directed to the store website. Shop just as you normally would have and you'll accumulate some % points that translate to cash back. I get a check regularly...not that much, but it's free money I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. You might want to check it out. In this economy, every little bit helps.
    ...See More

Where do you like to shop on line that is unique?

Q

Comments (21)
    I like overstock.com they have a great shipping price and a lot of stuff. I like Truly Texan it has several Texan companies and artist all linked there in one place. Truly Texan WE have done a lot of smoked meats gifts between family and a couple of the places we like are Farm Pac New Branfels Smokehouse Oakridge Smokehouse Gifts I get their catalogs and just drool over all the wonderful stuff they have in there. Everything we have ever ordered was great. I ordered more from that last one oak ridge. for Cajun I go with this place, in fact I have some of their food in my freezer right now. It is all Good La Boucherie they have a store front here near my house! I love to give and also receive unique cookbooks especially ones from small towns, church cookbooks, jr league, clubs etc. I have found a lot of those at Cracker Barrel. this right here is one of my very fave ones, I have given it as a gift so many times and everyone thanks me many times for it. I am surprised it is still available I got it long long ago. It is by the Jr League of Lake Charles, LA. Pirate's Pantry: Treasured Recipes of Southwest Louisiana I also have most of those others shown on that Amazon page. The river road series and the best of the best ones are very good. a couple of other online stores I have used are RedEnvelope, DesignToscano, and Maggies Pharm, I have ordered from Maggie for so many years. I used to go to the store when I lived in Memphis, was so glad when she went online. Amazing stuff. My fave is the china musk and china rain Body Silk. Maggie's Pharm
    ...See More

To go with the shopping service thread how frequently do you shop

Q

Comments (28)
    I get my meats and poultry from a local farm or Butcher Box. For veggies and fruit I use a local CSA and Misfit Market. Dried goods, pasta, dairy and breads I buy at the local market. I buy seafood at the local fish monger. For paper goods, cleaner and laundry detergent I use warehouse store delivery. I stop by the local market for items I need during the week. I feed 5 adults and one child every week and my grocery costs run $350-$450 a week. Before the COVID lockdown, I went to a large supermarket every week, shopped every 6 weeks at a warehouse store and stopped by the local market for fill in items I needed during the week. My grocery costs ran $200-$250 week. The majority of our diet is organic and local grass fed/pasture raised items and wild caught seafood so its expensive. We aren't big on desserts except DH, DD and DS are addicted to Oreos. I hate them; to me they test like a pile of chemicals. The 6 of us used to dine out at a local pub once a week but have cut back to once every 2 weeks due to cost. We seldom have take-out so I cook 6-7 nights a week.
    ...See More

How do you separate your clothes when you do laundry?

Q

Comments (150)
    @Nancy in Mich - it's pretty hot here in Israel, and though the city I live in isn't humid (Jerusalem), other cities are pretty humid. I don't leave my washer door open, since our laundry room is so small that we'd have trouble opening up the door to the room if we did that. Sorry about your husband though - not sure I know how to convince him to ignore the tags :). @dadoes - I forgot about our washers heating up the water on their own. I will say that clothing gets a LOT cleaner with a European machine. When we first came here, I was astounded by how white my whites get. When my in-laws come they're always shocked by how clean my father-in-laws dress shirts get. They're all-cotton, fairly expensive shirts, and they come out looking brand-new. I'm not sure why there's a push for washing in cold water either. Our machines are very efficient - electricity costs more here, so they have to be. Honestly I can't even imagine washing towels and sheets in cold water. It feels so unsanitary. Maybe they're pushing it because washing in cold water doesn't get your clothes as clean... which means you have to buy new clothing/bedding earlier than you'd normally need to.
    ...See More
  • Holly- Kay
    8 years ago

Thanks Ded. Maybe DD and I can stop on the way home from OCNJ. I didn't enjoy the Mall of America at all when we were there, it was too overwhelming.

grapefruit1_ar thanked Holly- Kay
  • User
    8 years ago

You're right. I didn't find a thing at JJill. I bought a few things from Garnet Hill this winter too.

Mtn, I find the clothes I order from England run large.

If you have small children/grandchildren, I love Hanna Anderson's organic cotton pajamas. Always order during a 20% off sale. DGS does not stay under covers, so he wears LS/LP year round. They wear and wash well. We've been buying them for three years now and none have gotten holes or thin spots. Their shirts are nice too (thick, well made) but run large.

Anyone know where to buy long pants, jeans really, for a 4.5yo boy that is tall and skinny? He's always worn Gap or H&M, but they are too short now and when she moves up a size they are huge in the waist. I think he will end this winter wearing floods. :-/ fyi, the GAP pants that start getting longer or too big in the waist.

• just_terrilynn
    8 years ago

I had to go to the dreaded Mall for shopping today as I have a party to go to tomorrow night. I don't know what the deal is with the shops in my mall here in my area of Florida. I used to love Nordstrom's but now it's just okay with nothing out of the ordinary and most is overpriced cheap fabric. Bloomingdales was my favorite due to the sales people being fantastic but they have slid on style selections. My Bloomies is very mainstream now although I did buy two casual shirts and my favorite lancome foundation. Even if I had unlimited funds there was nothing that wowed me. I went in several other shops and all was just okay. When I lose this weight I have gained I'm going back to buying my shirts off of LastCall online. I always get complements on my shirts from there.

grapefruit1_ar thanked just_terrilynn
  • Bunny
    8 years ago

Whenever I've gone into Chico's the sales staff is all over me, nonstop yammering, so I have never bought anything there. Just leave me alone until I ask for help. Please.

grapefruit1_ar thanked Bunny
  • Nothing Left to Say
    8 years ago

For skinny boys you have to find slims. Preferably slims with adjustable waistbands or drawstring waists. My skinny boy is usually about two sizes down in waist compared to length so we buy slims for length and pull the adjustable waist all the way in so the jeans stay up.

My sources have been LE (they run shorter but they also have elastic waist khakis which are good if jeans are too stiff for the kid's taste), gap, Gymboree, and crazy 8. Crazy 8 is a good price point and quality mix, IMO. They last longer than old navy, but not as long as gap, but I have been able to buy them at around $8 a pair. You may not be able to find them in store; I have usually had to order slims online. Oh and I have been able to find slim swim trunks at LE in the past--haven't checked this year's offerings.

grapefruit1_ar thanked Nothing Left to Say
  • User
    8 years ago

I have a skinny and tall 4 year old boy and the Zara boys pants fit him great. If you look at the men's clothes, you an see that they carry the trend of clothing for thin tallish men all the way through adulthood. My 16 year old pretty much wears Zara pants exclusively. Also Hannah Anderson boys pants seems slim too.

• Bonnie
    8 years ago

I like Ann Taylor for dress pants, Chico's for basic casual tops and some of their jeans, crops. My new favorites jeans are NYDJ, which I can find at Nordstrom's and Macy's. I tend to buy dresses and blouses/tops at Marshall's and TJ's. They are both located in town so I swoop in often. There is a mall 10 minutes from here so there is no lack of opportunities.

grapefruit1_ar thanked Bonnie
  • cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    8 years ago

Some of my highest quality pieces are from Boden, it seems. They really are well made pieces and always fit me perfectly. However, I don't wear them often because the real me is not a fan of patterns which much of their stuff is. Also, Talbots is one store I pop into periodically. I also like the Poetry and Wrap catalogues and plan to order a few things for a summer trip.

However, I do hate shopping (feel much as you do, ded). Sigh. Do not get me started on jeans. Ugh. I need the old Army-Navy store in Ardmore to return-I would make the trip just to buy my Levis there! I have been looking for a plain old white button-down blouse/shirt in cotton to replace one that totally wore out. When I order what looks to be perfect, it is either somewhat see-through thin material, the sleeves are too narrow, or it just doesn't meet my expectations when compared to ones I have had in the past. I am very sad. :( However, hark, hope springs anew thanks to this thread. Garnet Hill has one that looks, dare I say it, perfect. I am ordering it in two sizes since I am not sure how their sizes run. Thank you Lisa and Funky-I get the catalogue, but have never ordered anything. Twirling and dancing with joy here.

ETA. Forgot to mention Peruvian Connection-another one where everything I have ordered is good quality! Love their styles and colors.

grapefruit1_ar thanked cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
  • Funkyart
    8 years ago

Cyn, so glad you found what might turn out to be a treasure! I never bought their button down shirts but I remembered that I have a few summer dresses I bought from them and love!

I havent worn button down shirts in years. I didn't think they were feminine enough with my wide shoulders and i found them kind of boring. Recently though I pulled out a few and have put them into the regular rotation for work and I am loving them again... so I have also been on the hunt for a perfect white button down! I wanted an all cotton shirt with a bit of shape but I ended up ordered 1 with a bit of lycra (jjill) and one that is a box jersey with 3/4 sleeves (eileen fisher). They are two very different takes on the white button down so I hope at least one works!

I have been frustrated all morning. The first of my orders arrived with my RL shirts and I am really unhappy with the fit. I could try a size down but even though they are too large, I think the cut is the real problem. I am torn between just ordering a bunch of stuff knowing I will return a lot.. or just going with very basics and putting my wardrobe money into jewelry and scarves. I am leaning towards the latter.

grapefruit1_ar thanked Funkyart
  • jerseygirl_1
    8 years ago

I live in black pants.

Banana Republic Sloan Fit-they say dry clean but I wash them. I'm 5'1" so I get cropped regular length and they're full length on me.

Athleta, Lululemon (I get discounts since I am a Personal Trainer)Nordstrom Zella-all my exercise pants, all hemmed for free.

For everything else-Anthropology, Nordstroms, TJMax (I find brands like Splendid and James Pearse, and Free People). There's a small store called Finally.... In Cherry HillNJ that has some cute faddish type cloths reasonably priced.

i love the funky look of Free People just feel that some of their clothes are cut too full for my size but I do occasionally find something that's not.

Sueb20- No your not the only one. I used to have saddlebags so I totally understand your frustrations. Nothing got rid of them even when I was running 6 mi. Nothing! The best thing I did was to have them removed. It changed my life! That was only 4 yrs ago. Not sure why I waited so long. Now there's CoolSculpting which you may find interesting and it's non invasive and works. Also I discovered the Sloane Fit BR pants were the best fit when I had them.

grapefruit1_ar thanked jerseygirl_1
  • MtnRdRedux
    8 years ago

Funky,

I think i've bored y'all enough with my white shirt fetish, but I had to share this.

https://insidechic.chicos.com/style/great-white-shirts/

grapefruit1_ar thanked MtnRdRedux
  • User
    8 years ago

Thanks. I should have added we do buy him slim with the button elastic to tighten. Will check out Zara.

• Funkyart
    8 years ago

Thanks, Mtn.. boy they sure look great on all those iconic women! If the two I ordered don't work out, I will try Chicos. There's one right here in town but boy, I hate going in there. They jump on you and hover more than they do at Talbots!

I don't know why I suddenly thought I was too old for a white button down to be sexy-- but that was definitely my thinking when I gave it up. I felt androgynous. It's all about the cut.

I have one white blouse-- it is all cotton but is a wrap front blouse with a classic button down style collar. The sleeves and back are a rich tshirt material. I am not making it sound nice but I get compliments everytime I wear it-- even from strangers! I wish I had it in other colors-- or at least a backup white one! I won't even eat in it for fear of dripping something down my front!

• MtnRdRedux
    8 years ago

actually Funky, it sounds great. Just as in decor, I like combo's of texture more than I like color

grapefruit1_ar thanked MtnRdRedux
  • gardener123
    8 years ago

My professional uniform is a pencil skirt, luxe silk blouse, and heels. Rotation of navy, black, and cream skirts. Lined wool in winter, lined linen in summer. Old school I know, but then so am I. Brooks Bros could usually be counted on for a nice blouse. But Zac Posen's influence has made future purchases dubious. You were always in danger of dowdy at BB, and lucky if you could find a piece or two. But now it's sort of dowdy meets grunge, with really cheerful models. BB

My go-to jeans are J-Brand Maria style. These are the softest, most comfortable high-waisted jeans I have found, and they pass the sit-down test. Saks has a nice selection but they are carried in a lot of stores, including Anthro. The BEST white button-downs I have found are from Aritzia. Dark wash jeans, white button-down and neutral high-heeled Ferragamo sandals or simple loafers will take me just about anywhere. If it's fancy, I just add a few strands of fat pearls a la KSWL ;)

Shockingly, last summer Lily Pulitzer had a few unprinted items. I purchased a simple navy dress, as well as a white summer dress. You would never know they were LP. I'll have to remember to check in there this spring.

Allison, thanks for the Poetry recommendation. How do the pieces hold up? Typical linen/ironing? Loved those links you provided!

Great thread, thanks grapefruit!

grapefruit1_ar thanked gardener123
  • User
    8 years ago

I hang dry all of the pieces I've purchased from Poetry. If always turn the spin speed down to 900 on my washer, and the linen pants don't have to be ironed. I shake hard or pull to flatten a bit before hanging to jump start getting out wrinkles. The hemp/cotton blend pieces hang dry also and do not need ironing. My favorite shirts are no longer offered. I really hope they come back so I can replace a couple since the cats have put in a hole.

• User
    8 years ago

Funkyart wrote: I am torn between just ordering a bunch of stuff knowing I will return a lot.. or just going with very basics and putting my wardrobe money into jewelry and scarves. I am leaning towards the latter.

This is me, too. I'm going to try Mtn's white shirt idea. If I find one that fits, I'm going to buy a dozen and spend more time on accessories. There's a great new boutique that opened in my town that has a wonderful selection of scarves.

As a sidenote, is anyone having problems with their posts? I posted twice above (kinda the same content) because I didn't see that the first had posted. Now, I see they both have. ???

ETA I deleted my second post above because it was redundant. Sorry, CindyMac. ;-)

• blfenton
    8 years ago

That's what I do now as well. My "wardrobe" money is now spent on scarves, purses, jackets. I don't iron so no nice white shirts for me.

I am so tired of trying to find decent clothes and so tired of having them not last or not hold their shape or not hold their colour.

grapefruit1_ar thanked blfenton
  • User
    8 years ago

Lisa, that's a little different. ;-)

• llitm
    8 years ago

I love basics changed up with accessories. Lately, I've been doing a white boatneck tee with winter white velvet-cordouroy-ish type Chico's jeans accessorized with various scarves, jewelry, jackets and vests. Tons of different looks can be had and it's provided an opportunity to bring out some accessories I hadn't used in awhile.

grapefruit1_ar thanked llitm
  • rubyclaire
    8 years ago

Gardner - Aritzia is new to me. I love a good white shirt - do you have any experience with the Montana or Matthews shirts/blouses? Thanks in advance!

• Patty C
    8 years ago

This is a good time to try out Boden if you see anything you like there. 20% off with free shipping and returns if you spend $49. Through Thursday.

• just_terrilynn
    8 years ago

Heads up to any bargain hunters like myself out there that like designer clothing at a discount. LastCall has some codes for free shipping if you like to buy in bulk knowing you will have to return a few items. Code - LCShip = free shipping on orders over $99. Code - INCIRCLE = free 2 day shipping if you sign up.

All returns are free if you take a store credit. Otherwise return is I think a flat fee oh $9.95.

• eld6161
    8 years ago

I just realized, I forgot to mention Gap. I do get jeans, sweaters and coats there.

They have a survey that pops out every so often. After you fill it out, you put a code on your receipt. This entitles you to 20% off a full priced item. It's good for 3 months.

I don't have one in my town any longer, but one is next to a supermarket that I go to. I stop in and it's hit or miss.

• Bonnie
    8 years ago

As far as brands go I like Habitat, Tribal and Parkhurst. There's a little boutique that I shop at that carries these brands. Here's a peak at Habitat (and by the way, I look exactly like the model-NOT!)http://www.habitatclothes.com/:

• Sueb20
    8 years ago

Darnit, peacamp, you just made me spend a few hundred dollars at Boden.

I also like Gap sometimes. I order a lot of my kids' clothes there and I have a Gap card, so periodically I get rebate coupons for $20 or $30. I like that they have Petites (online). A few summers ago, I bought a bunch of basic v-neck t-shirts that I loved. I have a few Gap petite sweaters, too.

Oh, and way above someone mentioned jeans for skinny boys. I always had good luck with my skinny boy at Old Navy online. They have sizes that aren't in stores.

• gardener123
    8 years ago

Sorry for the delay ruby, I've been on the road.

I just checked the site and wish I hadn't missed the sale on Peyton! I don't have the Montana but all the Aritzia blouses I do own have that "drapey" feel to them. A really nice "hand" if you will. The Matthews is poplin, which I haven't purchased from Aritizia. I imagine that to be like the AT Perfect Shirt, which I also have. While I like the look of that crisp cotton, they can feel stiff and kind of puff up when tucked in. The only thing I would want to know about the Montana before I bought it is whether it is see-through. Call the Chicago store and ask them. The gals there are great and will be honest. Good luck, I hope you love it!

Thanks for your reply A0704!

• Caroline Hamilton
    8 years ago

I almost exclusively shop online. I don't have the time to go to actual stores. When I do it's a luxury and the last thing I want to do is try on clothes. My favorites are the usual Saks, Nordstrom, Bloomies and Neiman.

For online shopping I know my brands and what fits me well. I am petite and 5'2 but I don't wear petite clothing. (My legs must be normal sized). I know the brands that don't require hemming for pants and don't overwhelm me. For going out clothes I love: ALC, BCBG, Alice + Olivia. For casual clothes (which is me most of the time) I find Paige Jeans fit my body really really well. I never need to try them on, any style in my size will work. I also do like some 7 for all mankind and AG's but Paige are my go to. For every day tops most of my things are Splendid, Ella Moss, Soft Joie, Theory,

My work wardrobe is pretty much Joie, Theory. DVF, some of the less preppy Tory and Banana Republic

• rubyclaire
    8 years ago

Thanks gardener - I will call the Chicago store and get some feedback on both shirts. I hear you on the poplin bunching issue. But I do love the look/idea of it :). I appreciate learning about Aritzia - I love the aesthetic!

• grapefruit1_ar
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Gosh, I must be old!!! I have never heard of many of these stores or brands. Thank you for all of the responses.

• Melissa Kroger
    8 years ago

I just read this whole thread and there are some good suggestions. I never buy clothes for myself online, I need to try everything on! Mostly I shop at Nordstrom or Eileen Fisher. Occasionally I'll pick up something at Anthropologie if I'm with DD. When I'm travelling I will shop in local boutiques or unusual shops.

• just_terrilynn
    8 years ago

Like a few of you above I had given up on finding nice Tee's. I did find some 100 % linen shirts by Sanctuary that are about the most comfortable shirts I've had in a long while. These are light weight so maybe not for all. There is a sheer silk look polyester band along the bottom that I like. I bought one in navy and black and bought a size up for more of a drape look. Love these! However, at my age I would not get the light colors due to the light weight fabric. https://www.sanctuaryclothing.com/clothing/tops/city-mix-tee-3083.html

• User
    8 years ago

Wanted to update my Wrap London purchases - extremely happy with the Helena top - bought 4 colors (all but the washed black) Also keeping a Clara t-shirt even though it's a bit on the thin side. Won't require something underneath though. I am returning a Tahlia top - pretty, but a bit tight across the shoulders and the next size would be too large.

• cattyles
    8 years ago

Allison, I loved the Wrap London site! Thank you for recommending it.

• Sueb20
    8 years ago

Oh no. I am starting to be sorry I looked at the Wrap London site...

• grapefruit1_ar
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I have never heard of Wrap London....are they actually in London? My favorite store in London is Next. I have several really cute things from there....different from things I find here. They are pretty inexpensive, too! I am hoping you go back in June.

• User
    8 years ago

Yes they are. Will look up Next, since Wrap and Poetry are favorites already.

You can shop Next now online from the USA.

• Sueb20
    8 years ago

Thanks Allison, I ordered 3 tops from Wrap London. I was actually happy to see reviews saying that some of the tops were "too short" because I am petite! Fingers crossed that they will fit...

• Sueb20
    8 years ago

And now I have ordered even more from Poetry. I am never reading these "fashion" threads again.

• tinam61
    8 years ago

I just checked out the 3 london sites. Color must not be the thing in London, LOL. The colors seem muted. Saw a few pretty things but didn't order for any of them. I don't wear alot of tees, so the Helena didn't grab me, liked the Clara better. Is the shipping high for these sites? Are you finding better quality than here in the US?

• OutsidePlaying
    8 years ago

I used to shop for my grand-daughters at Next in London all the time when they were little kids. They have the cutest dresses and things for toddler to 10 year olds or around that range. Bought a few boy things too and they really are (or were) great quality.

I just received a new Poetry catalog yesterday. Have been receiving the Wrap London catalog but was chicken to order anything. Too bad the tops are short! I'm probably too tall for their clothing then.

• User
    8 years ago

Not all of the tops are short. You can see how long they are on the website, if catalogs don't show front and back. Some are longer in the back than the front (Poetry). The Helena isn't like a t-shirt, imo. It is higher quality. I am 5' 7.5" tall.

Poetry shipping is $15 regular, $30 Fed Ex. Regular mail can take several weeks. If I order a lot of pieces, I'll spring for Fed Ex.

Wrap shipping is the same.

Next is free over $30, under $30 is only $5.

• Sueb20
    8 years ago

My 3 tops from Wrap London arrived yesterday and I loved them all! I did fed ex because I needed something to wear for an event next weekend.

• OutsidePlaying
    8 years ago

Thanks for the point of reference, Allison. I looked through the catalog again and may order a couple of things for our trip in May. I'm generally a dressy-casual person anyway, so nicer t-shirts under a jacket will work great for me.

• Holly- Kay
    8 years ago

I have to add to this because of the unexpected finds yesterday while shopping with DD. As a young professional she does a lot of her shopping at The Limited. I found some very nice things there last year but it's not a store that I would normally frequent as it has such a "young" vibe to it. She kept pulling out things she thought would look great on me along with items she was trying on. I found nine tops and four pairs of pants. She had a 50% off coupon and I saved an additional 15% off because I opened a credit card. The total for all those items came to a tad under three hundred dollars and I paid the card amount off then and there because I don't carry card balances. I paid less for that entire shopping bag of clothes than I would normally pay for an outfit. All of the items that I bought were well made so I am very happy. The only items I still need for spring/summer is a pair of dressy black flats, a few skirts (I like the Soft Surroundings skirts), and hopefully a linen dress.

• User
    8 years ago

Just heard we are getting a Soft Surroundings store. Haven't decided if that works in my favor yet. lol

• User
    8 years ago

Allison I want to follow up with everyone about SS. I couldn't get a jumpsuit I wanted or one shirt I wanted in my size and another shirt in my size. The folks at SS called around till they found a shop in OH that had the jumpsuit and the shirt in the size I needed. They also ordered the shirt online that I needed. All with nothing but the tax added ...no shipping etc > It all came fed ex and is perfect. My future SIL's Mom got some things and ordered others and they all came and were perfect as well . I wouldn't hesitate to suggest that anyone who wants amazing customer service and clothes of wonderful quality shop with Soft Surroundings. c