SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tjinpgh

2016 List. Advice and Critiques Welcome

tjinpgh
8 years ago

So, I am finalizing my seed list for 2016. Wanted to post it her to get some thoughts. Any you would zap completely or swap out for something else would be appreciated.

In general, I am looking for productivity. So, my heirlooms will, by and large, be the black/purples that I put in, along with a few paste types.

Most of my seeds will be coming from Tomato Growers Supply as they seem to have virtually everything I want in one place. If there is a reason to avoid them, please let me know.

Here is my list.

Paste Types:

Bellstar. Haven't found muh out about this so it could be a zap/swap?

Mariana VFFNA Hybrid

Martino's Roma

San Marzano

Black/Purples:

Black from Tula

Indian Strype

Japanese Trifele Black

Nyagous

Reds:

Big Beef Hybrid

Brandy Boy Hybrid **

Celebrity Hybrid **

That's my list. Brandy Boy is, of course, from Burpee. I was almost shocked to see my local Lowes carrying the seed this year. I was debating whether or not to order it. Them having it made it easy.

The Celebrity seeds came from a company called Lake Valley Seeds that I bought at a local store. I have no clue about the company. Anybody have any experience with them? Would I be better sourcing them someplace else?

Again, anything on the list you would skip or swap out for something else would be appreciated.

-TJ

Comment (1)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional