SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
whirlwindgirl

Something old, something new--kitchen reveal

In gratitude for all the amazing help I have received on this forum, here is my kitchen reveal.

BEFORE

AFTER

We annexed the adjoining laundry room so the space increased considerably. We kept the orginal to the house (1925) windows (something old) but moved the ones over the sink down so I can reach to open them and see out of them. This is one of the biggest improvements.

We kept the original Hoosier style cabinets (something blue) and had the pull out countertop re-enameled. They are painted Benjamin Moore niagra falls using the advance paint.

The rest of the cabinets are new from Barkers (something new). The countertops are 3 cm Carrara marble.

The sink is the kohler stages 45. I am very happy with this splurge. Our sink run is shallower than standard (old house) so we put the faucets on the sides. This arrangement has worked out very well and having two faucets is one of my favorite things about the new kitchen.

The original kitchen had wood flooring orginal to the house so our gc wove in new wood and refinished the floor. It's a great match.

The backsplash on the sink run is 2 cm Carrara marble slab. The backsplash on the range run is Heath ceramics tile from their seconds and overstock room at a considerable discount. The blue clock is limited edition from Heath

Thank you all so much for letting me "borrow" your knowledge for my kitchen remodel.

I am happy to try to answer questions.

Comments (74)