SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 1 - 11 - 16

User
8 years ago

Earl Nightingale has inspired more people toward success and fortune than any other motivational speaker on the planet.
Zig Ziglar

Time can be an ally or an enemy. What it becomes depends entirely upon you, your goals, and your determination to use every available minute.
Zig Ziglar

It might interest you to know that the 1828 Noah Webster Dictionary identifies the optimist in complimentary terms, but says nothing about the pessimist. The word 'pessimist' was not in our vocabulary at that time. It's a modern 'invention' which I believe we should 'dis-invent.'
Zig Ziglar

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.
Zig Ziglar

We all prospect, and don't even know we're doing it. When you start the dating process, you are actually prospecting for the person you want to marry. When you're interviewing employees, you are prospecting for someone who will best fit your needs.
Zig Ziglar

If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time.
Zig Ziglar

Being productive gives people a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment that loafing never can.
Zig Ziglar

U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt has been described as founder of the Bull Moose Party, the man who led his troops up San Juan Hill in the Spanish-American War, a big game hunter, family man, civic servant and a host of other things.
Zig Ziglar

Whether it's eight o'clock in the morning or eight o'clock at night, I always try to greet others before they have a chance to speak to me.
Zig Ziglar

If you want to reach a goal, you must 'see the reaching' in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.
Zig Ziglar

I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can't truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
Zig Ziglar

Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.
Zig Ziglar

Comments (2)

Sponsored
More Discussions