SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethnorcal9

I'm contemplating an order with DA Roses...

bethnorcal9
8 years ago

I'm sure many of you have gotten the new David Austin Roses catalog. The roses are 20% off thru Feb 19! I am trying to fill in a few spots in the new beds I'm working on since we had the septic re-do and took out 4 trees. I need mostly pinks. I've got these sitting in my cart waiting for me to make up my mind if I really "need" all of them...

CHARLES RENNIE MACKINTOSH

OLIVIA ROSE AUSTIN

PRINCESS ALEXANDRA OF KENT (the one I got last yr was the wrong rose, plus it died)

THE GENEROUS GARDENER

THE WEDGEWOOD ROSE

BROTHER CADFAEL

I also considered BARBARA AUSTIN, BISHOP'S CASTLE, SISTER ELIZABETH, YOUNG LYCIDAS and PORT SUNLIGHT. I don't really need any more apricot ones, altho if it's worth it, I could maybe squeeze it in the last bed which will be the apricots, yellows and creams.

If any of you guys have these, please share your pics and help me to decide which of these I can't live without? LOL I especially would like to see pics of THE GENEROUS GARDENER. She looks lovely on HMF, but I'm on the fence about her... The only ones I'm pretty sure about, are CRM and OLIVIA. But any photos would be nice. And I'm sure others will enjoy seeing this thread as well...

Thanks guys!

Comments (32)