SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 12 - 16 - 15

User
8 years ago

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.
Eleanor Roosevelt

I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Friendship with ones self is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Anyone who knows history, particularly the history of Europe, will, I think, recognize that the domination of education or of government by any one particular religious faith is never a happy arrangement for the people.
Eleanor Roosevelt

You can never really live anyone else's life, not even your child's. The influence you exert is through your own life, and what you've become yourself.
Eleanor Roosevelt

When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it?
Eleanor Roosevelt

I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.
Eleanor Roosevelt

It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions