SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lorraine_miller7704

Not sure what's going to happen to my trees please help

8 years ago

Brought my trees in today. What should I use as a precaution so I don't ace any pests inside my house?

as you can see my lemons did nicely outside, however nights are getting cooler, there are not a lot of leaves on the tree, why? However the lemons were growing outside. I do want them to grow much larger. What can I use, if anything. Concerned about the lighting, there is very little. Grapefruit tree has more leaves that I think look pretty good. Do they need spraying also? Will the leaves drop on all my plants due to little light, will it affect my fruit? Also do I just cover them when it gets to cold? When will I be able to harvest fruit, how will I know. I am so proud of these trees. When should I cut my peach tree back, one with less leaves. Also tangerine tree is the height, no higher. When should I cut the top to hope that it grow wider, not taller

Tangerine tree on my Lanier. Most leaves look good I want it to grow wider, not taller. Will I lose these leaves since they are now inside?
My peach tree is losing all its leaves, now inside house, very little light. When should I cut back and how much?

Grapefruit tree in my Lanier. It gets cold. Will have to cover eventually. Have 3, will they grow larger. Should I fertilize for the year, until spring?

This is inside the house.want larger before harvest.

Comments (10)