SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tvq1

My Reply from Dafna!

tvq1
8 years ago

Well, I was surprised to hear back from Dafna today--but here is my reply from them (cut and pasted)

Good Afternoon,

While TSP and STPP appear similar, TSP is not as soluble as STPP. If you were to take a clear plastic 8 -10 ounce cup of cold water and add a half of a a teaspoon of tsp to it and mix with a spoon it will not solubalize as fast as STPP. In fact, it might leave a small amount of material at the bottom. STPP , on the other hand, will dissolve more readily. We will send out another 10 pounds of STPP.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Dafna Customer Service

Even though they were not quite as forthcoming with me as they were with MamaPinky, I am impressed that they are standing behind their product and making it right.

I just now tried their "cold water test", and my white powder dissolved quickly in a glass of cold water--just a couple of stirs with a spoon. The water was a bit cloudy for a few seconds, then cleared up within 15 seconds or so. There were just a very few crystals at the bottom of the glass after the initial stirring, but they dissolved within a few seconds. Unless I had both TSP and STPP (and was POSITIVE of each), how could one compare how fast each "solubalizes"?? Hmmmmm……..I'm still thinking I have the real STPP.

I'll compare the two batches when I get the new shipment!

TVQ

Comments (4)