SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jbeckstrom1223

Need help finding the right coral sheets for bedroom

Jennifer Be
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

For Christmas/Birthday we are overhauling my daughter's bedroom. She's picking out everything from a new floor up and is very excited. However as a blooming fashion designer of 12 she's picky. She wants a bright (not pastel) coral sheet and pillow set to go with this comforter (pic below). The sheets can have a pattern but I'm not adventurous so if it's up to me I will get a solid set because the comforter is busy. But I see the new thing online is 5 or 6 patterns in a room, I just don't know how to do that. We haven't bought anything yet for the room (blank canvas) except the comforter and she wanted to get her bed stuff picked out first. Unfortunately she wants a coral that is more orangey not pink or rose or salmon, but not tooo orangey that it looks terracotta, aztec or New Mexican. She says mid sunset on a clear hot day in Savannah Ga, NOT late sunset in Arizona. Obviously my first mistake is taking my daughter travelling too often lol. Anyway I have spent hours and hours looking at stuff online but it's so hard to tell and I'm at my wits end checking so many sites and still being unsure. Does anybody have personal knowledge of some vibrant orangey coral sheets I could order? Preferably not horribly expensive but not cheap scratchy ones either. Full size bed. Thank you for your help!!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!