SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carriebor

Rev-A-Shelf, KD, and my own Lackadaisicle Attention

Carrie B
8 years ago

From the start, I knew that I wanted a trash & recycling pullout, and, from the start, I was concerned about giving up storage & how to balance storage with wanting large bins, since I have limited trash/recycling storage options between weekly pick up. These concerns were clearly expressed to the KD.

When the KD recommended this double Rev-a-Shelf pullout for under the sink, I said yes with only a quick glance - no double checking dimensions, no consideration of other options. I just said yes.

So, here we are, kitchen is pretty much finished, and I've got one tiny and one small bin under the sink. At first, it didn't occur to me that there could have been a better option. I have a small kitchen. I put my big old kitchen trash bin and my big old recycling bin in the stairwell and I hardly use the little pullout:

Not ideal, right? I have a $353 trash pullout that's almost useless, a brand new kitchen, and I'm using up a good portion of my basement stairwell for trash.

Then, I check the Rev-a_shelf website & realized that the maximum width specified for my trash pullout is 10 1/4", my cabinet availability is 15" (30" frameless sink base,) so I could have had a wider pullout with wider bins.

And, then, there's the space above the bins. There are 7" between the tops of these bins and the bottom of my sink. So, there's a significant amount of wasted space both on the sides and above the Rev-a-Shelf device. I could have had significantly larger bins.

So, I'm annoyed. With the KD for specifying this pull out, but mostly for me for not paying attention. It is not an inexpensive unit.

So, mostly, I guess, I'm looking for sympathy. It occurred to me that I might be able to find taller bins that would fit, though there is a divider between the two different sized bins, plus, there's a lid that won't fit with taller bins, but the lid seems pretty useless anyway) but then there's also the space wasted on the side.

I kind of can't believe I allowed this amount of important space to be wasted. In addition to sympathy, I'm open to suggestions.

Comments (55)

• bpath
    8 years ago

Can you sell the rev-a-shelf unit? I see such things from time to time on my FB marketplace. You won't recoup all the cost, but it can go toward a cheaper one that works for you better.

When our old, original (ca 1964), wood pullout finally broke, I got an elfa pullout basket from Container Store that our two wastebaskets just fit into.

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

dcward - I don't think I can return the unit, since it was part of my cabinet order. I'm tending to agree with you, though, that it might just be worth buying something more useful anyway.

buehl - this is an under the sink pullout, so I guess not separate, if I'm understanding you correctly. Here are a few photos:

Bin dimensions are:

smaller: 13 3/4h x 8.5" x 6"

larger: 13 3/4h x 12" x 8.5"

Daisychain - I wish. I don't have anywhere else the pullout would work.

Palimpsest - there's the divider (visible in above photo) that would prevent one large trash can from fitting. Really good point about storing stuff on top of the lid - that never occurred to me!

bpathome - Yeah, selling the old unit could work - even if I could get 1/2 the $, that would be great.

• Related Discussions

rmkitchen's Finished Kitchen for the FKB

Q

Comments (8)
    Wow, your kitchen is so beautiful. I love love LOVE your attention to details; I hope you don't mind, but I printed out a picture of your refrigerator panels to show my cabinet designer. So wonderful...hope you are still loving your kitchen! I also am glad to read your thoughts about the pull-out pantry shelves. In our kitchen layout, we had a long column of cabinetry leftover next to the built-in fridge, and I opted to do a tall pantry there with two pull-outs. Now I'm wondering if it would be better to leave those as simply cabinets?? Have the pull-outs grown on you over time? At any rate, I think your kitchen is outstanding. Thanks so much for sharing. jencjudd
    ...See More

Rev-A-Shelf Spice Racks for Fillers -- Have you seen these!!!!

Q

Comments (45)
    Link to Rev-A-Shelf's filler pullouts. This is to show what's available. However, I do not recommend buying direct b/c you can get them for much less on other sites. Base Filler Pullouts: Available in 3", 6", and 9" widths. http://www.rev-a-shelf.com/Common/ProductClassification.aspx?class=Sink%20&family=Wood%20Accessories&category=Filler%20Pull-Outs%20-%20Base Upper Cab Filler Pullouts: Available in 3" and 6" widths in 36", 39", and 42" heights http://www.rev-a-shelf.com/Common/ProductClassification.aspx?class=Wall%20Accessories&family=Wood%20Accessories&category=Filler%20Pull-Outs%20-%20Wall Tall/Pantry Filler Pullouts: Available in 6" widths and in 39" and 45" heights that can be used alone or in conjunction with others to meet your 84", 90", or 96" total height requirements http://www.rev-a-shelf.com/Common/ProductClassification.aspx?class=Tall/Pantry%20Acc.&family=Wood%20Accessories&category=Filler%20Pull-Outs%20-%20Tall
    ...See More

attention TKO pictures to feast on !...

Q

Comments (6)
    I figured out right away about the snapfish thing and DH had to redo the hole thing onto photo bucket - god bless him morton5- I use the term KD pretty loosely . they were a variety of places from kitchen design , box store ,cabinet maker but I was very clear with them upfront that I was shopping around for price, service, etc ,I did not waste thier time with repeated visits, but I needed to make sure this person and would be on the same page - I do belive that the idea is that they compete for your busniness with thier ideas and services that they offer
    ...See More

KD Design Feedback

Q

Comments (113)
    Thank you for your understanding, funkycamper. Yes, my first (and last!) kitchen remodel. Several years ago, I had to replace my bathroom pedestal sink due to a crack in the basin. Just that process alone: Pedestal or vanity? How many holes for the faucet? faucet finish? faucet style? Finding a new plumber? All that was pretty overwhelming - just for a bathroom sink. Interesting idea about the basement. There is a sink down there. I don't think it would work, but using it some makes sense. It's an unfinished basement, and contractors will be down there a lot for a while, anyway to move water/gas lines, etc. Plus, well, the 400 sf down there includes kitty litter boxes, washer drier, hot water heater, furnace & ductwork... Maybe the microwave on a table. Outside would be nice... the garden door is & will be right in the middle of the kitchen, so, well, I don't know. You know, I feel like I'm being really a brat when I come on here for advice, and 99% of the time I get back on and say "no, your free and generous advice isn't useful to me and it won't work." I actually do really, really, really appreciate it, though. And already I'm going to have soooo much better of a kitchen due to you all here.
    ...See More
  • Kimmy_MA
    8 years ago

First, sympathy for the facepalm moment with the pullout....I've had many of those! Second, we put in a Rev-a-shelf trash pullout from Lowes in our current kitchen. It installed like a dream, and I'm fairly sure you could find a way to attach the door to the mechanism. It holds two 13 gallon bins.

• cluelessincolorado
    8 years ago

It is odd that she gave you a covered trash for under the sink... Don't most people overload their cans? ;)

My sympathies!!!

• Shelley Graham
    8 years ago

I'm sure you could find a local cabinet maker who'd be willing to take what you have and create a new trash cab for you once you find the bins you want. He can take the face right off and redo the inside. Certainly worth a phone call or two.

Carrie B thanked Shelley Graham
  • User
    8 years ago

Could you do stinky trash in the small bin for frequent removal from the kitchen, other trash in the large bin, and recyclables in the stairwell?

• practigal
    8 years ago

Rev a shelf does come in a number of sizes, was this the size that was specified in your plans? You may need to buy new slides but you can definitely get much larger bins in there. (I would still opt for a covered bin for the wet garbage.)

• scoutfinch72
    8 years ago

Have you at least talked to the KD to let her know that isn't really what you asked for? I'm getting an under-sink trash pullout as well and if that was mine I'd be upset too. I gave my GC a picture of lisa_a's pullout and told him I wanted exactly that, LOL. I would start there and see if the KD is willing to help at all.

• catbuilder
    8 years ago

If your cabinet is 30" wide, then you don't have the full 15" available (unless the 2 doors are not equal width), because you have to subtract the width of the sides of the cabinet. The more limiting factor, however, is the available depth. You possibly have plumbing at the back, which could get in the way of the normal trash units. The unit you bought is reduced-depth for under sinks. If you do have plumbing in the way, I second the idea of having a cabinet maker or finish carpenter build you something. If the plumbing is not the issue, why don't you talk to the KD about exchanging it with the double 27-qt unit? Depending on how much actual opening width you have, the double 35-qt unit might even fit. If the KD won't exchange it, then you can buy it at Lowes for 1/3 the price and install it yourself. It's really very easy to install.

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

You certainly have my sympathy-- so frustrating! Don't we expect the pros to listen and make suggestions to creatively optimize our spaces taking into consideration all factors (like, no space for trash elsewhere?) I am sure that our pros here would not have done this!

CarrieB, don't you have any sort of outside trash or recycling bin -- what do you take to the curb on trash days?

I can't be sure because the pictures aren't clear enough, but it looks like it could be possible to detach the lid from the frame (or your GC perhaps could be sweet-talked into cutting it off) so that you can put taller bins in -- if you can find 2 taller bins that will fit. Perhaps that crossbar could be removed and repositioned also to give you more flexibility (a product called JBWeld would reattach it securely). The lid could even be re-attached at a higher level with some hardware store bits if you really like that feature.

I just looked at my bins -- I have the double mount wire (their cheapest) Rev-a-shelf unit that came with two 27 qt bins. I replaced one of those with a smaller lidded bin from Ikea -- it is about 15" tall but the other dimensions would fit in the small hole, and the 27qt bin is 18". I use the smaller one for garbage (because I don't like having a lot in the house and actually never fill it up before emptying), and the larger for recycling.

ETA: I checked the dimensions on the website and see that my unit is only about an inch wider than yours, so you haven't lost that much space width-wise. I would not have been able to fit the 35 qt. version under my sink -- too tall.

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Update: I just talked to the KD. She said they'd be willing to switch my pullout to this one for no extra charge for the unit itself. So, trade my $353 unit for a $139 unit... and pay for the installation (or maybe figure out how to install it myself.) Not a great trade, financially, but most likely worth it?

Meganmca - the top of the uni (well, the side, really) is the only thing that attaches the bins to the unit - two individual cans would have to fit separately.

Mayflowers - that could definitely work, though, I will say, as a vegetarian, my trash don't stink. ;-) Truly, though, it rarely does have much, if any smell. I do like the idea of having only one bin in the stairwell.

So, now that I've talked to the KD, do you think I should go with the switch she proposed? I hate that the new unit is so much cheaper, but...

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Raee - one thing that KD said in our convo was that she thought that mine was the only one that would fit, and has since learned that there are larger ones that would. I learned that there are larger ones just from going to Rev-a-Shelf's website. I keep my extra trash in the basement rather than in the garden. It's a small city garden and I really don't want to keep trash in it except for when there's not another option.

I don't need the lid at all, and it would come off easily. And, yes, maybe I could find taller bins that would fit, but not wider bins, which I have room for, but the unit would not fit.

• scrappy25
    8 years ago

Wow, this really shows how differently people operate. I really wanted the one that you have,

1) I empty my kitchen trash every day so I wanted the smaller can. Also, the smaller can can fit the grocery plastic bags so that is a nice way to recycle.

2) stainless is easier to clean

3) it has that integral cover that slides right over the trash. Great for containing the steam on the hot coffee grounds and hot food, and some containment of the smell.

However, I also wanted the Blum servodrive that automatically opens the trash when you nudge the door, and it is not compatible with that unit. So instead, I got a wooden bin with the two large cans like the one you are considering. I/m not thrilled with it because it feels wasteful to empty the trash every day when it is only 1/3 full, my grocery bags do not fit into it, and I feel like I have to leave it open when I throw hot food or coffee grounds into it so that the steam does not affect the cabinet. But it is all worth it for that servodrive, I love the hands free opening and closing of the trash!

All that said, you should definitely trade your stainless one out for the less expensive one which will likely last the life of your kitchen anyhow.You will recoup your stairwell space and probably not once think about the white plastic vs stainless once it has been in a while. It is a trash after all, and functionality far trumps looks in this case. The KD is eating the cost for the replacement and it is wonderful that she is willing to trade it our for no charge. She may get some $ selling the old one but probably less than the cost of the cheaper replacement. These units are not hard to install so don't fret over that.

Also, could you put your recycling into the larger back bin space and thereby remove all trash from your stairwell?I have removed the back trash bin from mine and use a large grocery sized paper bag in the bin holder for my recycling, with extra paper bags in the back. On recycling day, the entire bag goes out- no need to empty another bin. This is assuming that there is no plumbing in the way? Even if there was plumbing, you could probably utilize that back space to some degree for recycling.

So go for it and don't look at the $, you will be much happier that you got what you need.

PS Make sure she gets you the door mounted one (second picture in your link), not the one that you have to open the door and separately pull the trash out. One motion is better than two to open a trash.

• AnnKH
    8 years ago

So, you said you've hardly used the bins. Is that because they are just plain too small, or because you're not in the habit of using a pullout?

And they ARE small - I just measured the wastebasket in my office, and it's bigger than your larger can. But is still seems to me that you could go a few days before they are both full. I would HATE to have bins in the stairwell! But I would also hesitate to change things out until you've given the existing system a fair shot.
    Make darn sure that you have the extra 3-1/2 inches depth before taking anything out!

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Scrappy - that's another thing - I compost all coffee grounds & food waste - so that doesn't even go in the trash (yet another reason I'm not concerned about smell.) Right now, I use the larger compartment for recycling, but, even so, it only holds a few days worth, and trash & recycling pick up is once a week.

Once I have the new unit, assuming I go with that, I will remove all trash from the stairwell. Sometimes, I have additional recycling (I produce more recycling than regular trash) and that can still go in the basement.

8 years ago

The switch she is proposing is for the unit that I have. For sure it is not as pretty, but functionally I doubt that it is any different. Mine has been in 2 years and is perfect. I am sure that I paid way way less at Lowe's for it than the website price, too. Super easy to install -- it is just 4 screws. You can do it! But:

Ask her why not this unit with the 35 qt bins (if the height would fit under your sink):

http://www.rev-a-shelf.com/p-447-double-soft-close-top-mount-1-5-face-frame-wood-waste-containers.aspx (It is only $116.75 at Lowes BTW). And, when you include the new $33 door attachment kit for the one I have/she is proposing ($17 at Lowes), the cost of this unit is only $10 more-- I am assuming that the door attachment for your current and this one are interchangeable.

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

AnnKH - before I brought my large bins up to the landing from the basement, I was using the pullout more, but always had a recycling pile near the basement door of large items to go down (orange juice containers, cereal boxes, etc.) Then, once I brought up the bins, I started directly depositing a lot of stuff there - sometimes because it was larger stuff, sometimes I just happened to be closer to the basement door than to the sink cabinet.

I have measured the cabinet, and the larger one would fit. Trash isn't as big an issue as the recycling bin - with junk mail, cereal boxes, milk jugs, cat food cans... it fills up.

Raee - the 35 qt bin requires more width than I have.

• sherri1058
    8 years ago

I hear you! Right now I am probably terrorizing my cabinet guy because I've decided that I want the trash/recycling under the sink, and I want it to fit. My last reno had an even worse outcome than yours... all along I said I wanted the under sink unit and when it came time to put it in, there wasn't room. I was annoyed / furious / disappointed you name it. This time around they aren't going to fool me again.

The unit you have looks great - but if it doesn't work for you there is no sense having it. Have you looked at the other units available? Is the replacement that she is suggesting the best (or only) alternative for your needs? I would think of it this way - she is buying back your current one for $139.

• AnnKH
    8 years ago

Then make it so!

8 years ago

Oh, sorry, I thought that you had 15" available in a frameless cab -- that is the minimum width required for 4WCTM-18BBSCDM2. Maybe I am mis-readiing the specs.

• cpartist
    8 years ago

Carrie get the one that will work for you and just try to think of the difference in cost as the cost of learning what worked and didn't. Like someone else said, it sounds like the KD is going to eat the cost of the old one. Or maybe you can bargain with her to have someone install it too?

• mama goose_gw zn6OH
    8 years ago

Extending my sympathy, too--we've all had those "Why didn't I just check?" moments.

I have the single of the proposed replacement, and I really like it. I built a separate shelf above, to take advantage of the wasted space--not sure that would be an option for under the sink. Just wanted to point out that the door mount kit is optional (in the link you posted), and will be an extra expense. Will the KD also provide the door kit? Door mount kit

Carrie B thanked mama goose_gw zn6OH
  • PRO
    The Kitchen Place
    8 years ago

I prefer not to specify a pullout trash under a sink base until after the cabinet has been installed and plumbing hooked up. I think maybe your KD was playing it safe by undersizing to make sure it didn't interfere with the plumbing/disposer...etc.

• lisa_a
    8 years ago

That stinks, Carrie. I'd be upset, too.

I was going to suggest my set-up but I think it requires a 15" min opening, which it doesn't sound like you have.

Does the trash pull-out your KD is suggesting attach to the door or will it require 2 motions, one to open the door and the other to pull the cans out?

I found another option that has dual 27 qt cans and only requires a 11 11/16" opening, Rev-A-Shelf 5349-1527DM-2 dual 27 qt trash pull-out

Would that fit? It's more money (of course) but might be worth considering. If you take the difference in cost and divide it up by how many years you'll likely be in your home, it makes it seem more doable, IME.

Carrie B thanked lisa_a
  • scoutfinch72
    8 years ago

lisa_a - How deep is your sink? I have a 9" deep Elkay undermount sink.

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

sheri1058 - Yeah, I've got to spend more time looking at the units. Kind of annoying that I'll end up spending =/- $500 for a $139 unit...

raee - the cabinet is a 30" cabinet, but some of those 30" is the cabinet wall itself, so, 30", divided by 2, minus the cabinet walls...

cpartist - I kind of doubt that KD is going to eat the cost... she said that she talked to their production manager and "they can use" my unit.

Mamagoose - thank you for letting me know about the add on for the door unit. I hadn't noticed. See how observant I can sometimes be...

Alright. I keep thinking my kitchen is done... I'll spend some time looking at your linked options and the other options at the Rev-a-Shelf site. At least it looks like I may not have to live with two large waste bins in my little basement landing.

• lharpie
    8 years ago

Haha. No ideas here, but I do sympathize. I'm smacking myself for *not* getting pretty much exactly what you have. It looks perfect! Our trash is just under the sink about the size of yours - but we only need to take it out once a week or so since most things are recycled or composted. I didn't even bother with recycling in cabs since there was no way I could give up enough space to make it worthwhile. I would definitely trade it out though even though it is cheaper if it's going to meet your needs.

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thanks, lharpie. I compost too, and, of course, recycle. The kitchen trash bins aren't just for kitchen waste in my house. I do have small bins in the 2 bathrooms, and one next to the kitty litter in the basement, but the kitchen bins are for the rest of my household waste, so, junk mail, packaging of all kinds, etc. Kitchen trash is my only trash on the first floor.

• tmy_jax
    8 years ago

Sorry about your frustration. But you've provided me another good "heads up". I learn something in all of your threads.

• lharpie
    8 years ago

I didn't mean to say you should be able to use the smaller bins - it's just what I need. Mostly I thought it was funny that I was literally just kicking myself about not doing exactly what you did! There seem to be a million and one mistakes to make with kitchen design (and I had no KD so obviously only myself to blame...maybe that's mistake number one? ). Either way I think you will regret it if you don't make the change now. Those pull out bins on rev a shelf that are made to go with cabinet drawers do look intriguing for me... Very helpful!

• Honu3421
    8 years ago

I can sympathize with your frustration. I was also disappointed in my rev a shelf trash pullout. It was a fine unit, I just preferred the servo drive motorized unit and did not push hard enough to change the spec. In the end it turned out there was a problem with the original unit so we were able to trade it in for the servo drive. DH removed the old unit and installed the new one. If you are going to get a new unit, take a look at the servo drive. It's not cheap but everyone loves using it. It is hands free so I expect to get my money's worth in reduced wear and tear to my precious cabinet face. And if you decide to stay with rev a shelf, they make a nice unit with a wood base unit that should fit in your cabinet. It's much more substantial than the one your KD showed you. Maybe he/she was just trying to cut your costs by showing you a less expensive unit? Good luck in your final decision.

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

So, I emailed the KD a few hours ago asking her if it would be pulled out from the front, as that's how I want it. I also sent her a link the other, more expensive (but still slightly cheaper than the one I have) unit & said that this other one looked more sturdy & was basically the same size.

She wrote back that, yes, they did order the front mount piece, and that they'd already placed the order, did I want to see if it could be cancelled. I responded that if the other one was better quality, then that's the one I want, and that I expect to pay the difference... too many extra costs...!

• lisa_a
    8 years ago

She ordered it without you giving the okay for the order? That doesn't seem right.

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Lisa_a - we had a conversation earlier where I took measurements. I didn't think I gave explicit consent, but maybe she thought it was implied.

• User
    8 years ago

Please find solace in the fact that you can't be the expert for everything. Nor should you have to be. I have recently been called "particular." I am pretty sure it was not meant as a compliment. : ) It is a fine line we walk when we know more (or care more to do the job right) than the people we are paying to do a job for us.

• cluelessincolorado
    8 years ago

CarrieB-I had the unit lisa_a referenced in my last kitchen and liked it a lot. Very sturdy, no side movement. I thought it was a ridiculous amount for trash/recycling, but it was one of my favorite parts of the remodel, truly! Family of four that recycles wholeheartedly and composts sporadically. Can sizes were fine for us, and toting garbage to alley now in my children's job description, not mine.

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Clueless - that's the one I told KD I wanted. We'll see what she says... if order can't be cancelled, I might just stick with the first one, which will probably be fine for my purposes - no kids slamming it open & shut, etc.

• lisa_a
    8 years ago

She assumed so it should be on her, not you, IMO.

My ID did something similar, ordered the FR wood blinds before we had all the answers for the faux wood blinds for the kitchen and without my authorization. When I found out that the faux wood blinds couldn't be ordered per my specs, I told her that I didn't feel I should pay for the order she placed without my approval. And I didn't. Her supplier and Hunter Douglas absorbed the cost (they didn't provide accurate info to her so not entirely on her). I strongly suspect that if I hadn't been so blunt, the outcome would have been quite different.

Sorry that you're dealing with this, Carrie. Sure hope you find a resolution that is fair and acceptable to you.

Carrie B thanked lisa_a
    8 years ago

If they are able to and going to use your unit on another job, then why aren't they just swapping in the unit you want -- the cost is pretty much the same, and they won't be out any $$? This is how many times with your KD, not hearing you, going ahead with ordering, then it is not what you wanted. Why should you eat this cost?

• PRO
    Sombreuil
    8 years ago

I thought this was going to be about an apathetic popsicle; aka: lackadasicle

• catbuilder
    8 years ago

Ha ha, yes! Every time I see this title, I picture popsicles with daisies.

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Ooops. Sorry for the misspelling. Guess spellcheck doesn't work on the title! lackadaisical

It's possible that communication wasn't very clear on my end, either. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a conversation where she said "should I order this?" And I said "yes.", but the conversation may have gone something like Her: "measure from here to here" Me: "OK, here are the measurements." Her: "OK, that will work." Me: "good." or something of the sort. Could have been something where reasonable people could make an assumption.

I'm still waiting the hear back from her.

Also, she said something about using my unit in the showroom, not re-selling it.

• PRO
    Anglophilia
    8 years ago

Some KD! This is ALL her fault, not yours, as is her placing an order without you specific permission,. Time to move up the food chain and speak with her boss.

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Well, thank you. Here it is Saturday night and I still haven't heard back from her.... I emailed her Thursday.

• Carrie B
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Pulling this oldish thread back up for an update.

Edited to ad: The actual switch/install happened this morning.

KD ended up trading me the old, small trash pullout setup for a new one, with larger double bins. I paid her (the cabinet company) an extra $50 some-odd and paid the contractor to come down & switch them for me. Contractor took the old unit to give to KD.

I'd wondered if it was simple & I could do it myself, but it turned out that there were some things (an outlet & a water line) that were in the way (despite my measurements,) and contractor was able to adjust things so that it fit - but there's no way I could have done it - so I made the right decision in having him come down.

I'm so glad to have my old trash/recycling out of the basement landing!

• blfenton
    8 years ago

Nice to have it working again for you. I see the cats still aren't bored with their new view.

• lisa_a
    8 years ago

Yay, glad you got this resolved to your satisfaction!

• tmy_jax
    8 years ago

Congrats ! Glad you got that little bump ironed out!

Carrie B thanked tmy_jax
  • funkycamper
    8 years ago

So glad it worked out. And that your cats still think you put those windows in just for them. :)

Carrie B thanked funkycamper