SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
somersetlass

Any pics of Kohler Stages 45 in 36" cab

somersetlass
8 years ago

Posted re this the other day but didn't put a good title so not had many replies we were going for a Belfast sink 800mm in a 900mm cab ( roughly 31.5" sink in a 35.5" cab) due to hideous errors on behalf of the sink company, ( well the supplier) I cancelled that order we are now reconsidering ootions the one most tempting is revisiting the Kohler stages 45 how will this look in the following cab arrangement? The cab guy is already building them but he can easily notch out one side or the other of the fake 350mm drawer cabinet so the raised platform sits over it well the bottom of those cabs is being used for trays, baking sheets etc anyway so loss in a bit of Height inside the cupboard is neither here nor there

here is the layout

The sink will still mainly go in the 900mm cabinet but spill over (!) into either the left or right 350mm cupboards And on that, which side would be better for the raised bit to go on? Left or right 350mm cupboard? So, shelf near the bin ( left side) or the dishwasher ( right side)? I'm leaning towards the left and bin side as it feels like you'd be using that area for prep etc more and need the bin but I may be wrong and am looking for opinions

thanks

Comments (8)