SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_9754417

Please help with pull and knob jewelry- not the star of this show here

User
8 years ago

The kitchen is taking on a contemporary flair. Stainless hood, stainless apron sink, stainless 48" frig on the perimeters. Stainless or brushed faucets. Island faucet and sink are a Kohler Karbon and Stages 45. BM Dove White shaker 3.5 rails and stiles perimeter doors and bottom drawers. The Island will be a distressed pine RH-like grey-brown something. Same style drawers and doors on island and perimeter. I am looking at long thin rails. Something like this this

The goal is that the hardware doesn't make a loud "here we are" statement. I am struggling with how long to make them and should they ALL be horizontal? I think the longer the rail, the less it stands out -- to my eye anyway. I think the stacked cabs will be white or clear nobs to disappear. Any help is appreciated. I see a 2/3 rule, but with the rails and stiles, I am not sure how to make it all work. Below is a 20" rail by Linnea. The line has many lengths style

This is a look at the range wall. Would you put the upper cabinet pulls horizontal or vertical? I worry that, if vertical, will stand out more.

Comment

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH