SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
weirdcatlady

ApplianceParts365.com?

MizLizzie
8 years ago

I need to order a dryer rack for my SQ laundry center. SQ gave me the part number, and among the very few places selling it, this site has the best price. Are they a legit and dependable site? Hoping some of the gurus here have worked with them. Thanks.

Comments (18)

• nerdyshopper
    8 years ago

When I tried to get information from them I never got an answer. I looked them up somewhere and saw a lot of complaints--not sure where now, do a google search. I ended up getting the part for my refrigerator from easyapplianceparts.com. Due for delivery today. The price was the best I found. Since I have never purchased from ApplianceParts365 I don't want to say you will have a problem, so I hope all goes well for you.

• makmartell
    8 years ago

I've never used that one, but have used AppliancePartsPros.com and RepairClinic.com many times successfully.

• MizLizzie
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thanks, guys. Their site looked a little sketchy. I will check out the three sites you've mentioned. Appreciate the advice.

• hvtech42
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

AppliancePartsPros and RepairClinic are the best in the industry by far. They are both great to deal with, everything they sell is genuine (no cheap knock-offs like some other less expensive sites sell), and they have excellent return policies. You can return parts within 365 days of buying them for any reason, including if you screwed up and ordered the wrong one :)

If you have issues searching by model number on them, try finding the the part number you need elsewhere and then search by that.

MizLizzie thanked hvtech42
  • MizLizzie
    Original Author
    8 years ago

AppliancePartsPros had the part in stock and at an even better price. Yes!! Thanks to everyone for the help.

• makmartell
    8 years ago

Nice! Glad to hear!

• HU-342342297
    3 years ago

I bought stove burners from them on the 10 January and now it’s the 27 still no delivery . No communication , they are a big scam .

• dadoes
    3 years ago

"HU-342342297: I bought stove burners from them on the 10 January and now it’s the 27
    still no delivery . No communication , they are a big scam .
    "

Presumably you're referring to ApplianceParts365?

Many appliance parts are in short supply / on backorder because of production problems related to the COVID-19 pandemic. All sources aren't equally affected. Some may have stock on-hand. Others may operate on a just-in-time supply.

I ordered some dryer parts in June 2020 that were not stated as out-of-stock or backordered. The vendor (not any of those discussed in this thread) tagged the order as canceled within a few hours for reason of all the items being no-longer-available. They did not send an email to explain the cancellation, I got a phone response after two days of calling. They had charged my ccard but refunded it within a week. I ordered from another source and all the same items were shipped promptly.

Suggest you wait a couple weeks longer if you can do so, or place a dispute on the charge with your ccard bank and try ordering from other sources (contact them first to confirm availability). PartsDr.com is my usual go-to (they had the aforementioned dryer parts, although that was 7+ months ago).

• dadoes
    3 years ago

Daniel Powers, as noted above appliance parts may be in short supply due to COVID impacts on the industry. Some parts sources may have a given item, some may not and their online ordering system may not track "live" stock.

I ordered a dryer part and three washer parts on morning of 2/4 from a source (not the 365 outfit) I've used in the past. Items were all stated as available/in-stock. Received an immediate email advising the dryer item is on backorder for 3 to 6 weeks and asking if I want to cancel the order, which I did.

Found all the items (new, not used) on eBay for comparable prices, ordered night of 2/5. Received three of the four items on 2/8. The seller of the 4th item is slower on shipping, posted it on 2/9, expected delivery 2/16.

• HU-342342297
    3 years ago

I suffered the same , complained on this forum as well as PayPal and the following morning I got a refund in full .

• booth1tt
    2 years ago

Paid for a part on 365. Never got an invoice or anything. They took my $40 an ghosted me. Reported them to the BBB. Lesson learned about off brand websites

• Glen Maylone
    2 years ago

Horrible company. Took forever then the stuff that came was destroyed and unusable. Dozens of unanswered emails, more than 44 phone calls and messages, never a return call. Total scam. Shop elsewhere.n

• marstea
    last year

CURRENT ALERTS FOR THIS BUSINESS

Read lessabout Pattern of ComplaintPattern of Complaint:"BBB files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints concerning failure to deliver customer’s products in a timely manner. On October 2, 2020, BBB submitted a written request to the company encouraging them to address the pattern of complaints. As of October 23, 2020, BBB has had no response. ”

• Jeff B
    last year

Cinci Scam middle man Mitch company, makes money of inferior parts and shady shipping charges, learn your lesson or just save yourself the aggravation and buy direct OEM

• Jeff B
    last year

HA WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS SOONER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CURRENT ALERTS FOR THIS BUSINESS

Read lessabout Pattern of ComplaintPattern of Complaint:"BBB files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints concerning failure to deliver customer’s products in a timely manner. On October 2, 2020, BBB submitted a written request to the company encouraging them to address the pattern of complaints. As of October 23, 2020, BBB has had no response. ”

• Nirav Chiniwalla
    10 months ago

SCAM! do not use Applianceparts365.com. Terrible customer service. Better off paying a few dollars more and using Sears Parts or other reputable company

• dadoes
    10 months ago

SearsParts has, often in the past, a problem with updating inventory status. Not unusual that an item is out-of-stock and they don't advise of the status until after the order is placed. Then they continually move forward the estimated delivery date, even if the item is officially no longer available, until the customer calls to cancel and request a refund.