SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
klem1

What is reasonable to expect of pros????

klem1
8 years ago

Greetings,I hope to mine information usful to consumers and contractors hungery for customer service input alike. Save the rant,we are interested in solutions,not advice to hire a different contractor or your opinion of weird consumers. Feel free to post hypothetical or past situations,actully I incourage it rather than waiting for real current situations to materialize. My thread,my rules. Copy and paste the origional question/subject in your response unless it's obivous what you are responding to. Subjects are likly to jump around as they go along. I can see advantage if everyone delays responses until after Tuesday 12;01am and instead introduce new subject/question/situation so the result is several subjects/situations sitting at top of thread Tuesday AM. As discussion go's along,new subject/question/situation is certaily welcome and in no way constitutes hi-jac. I would expect multiple active subjects going at once but as long as we are getting hits on subjects , copy and paste will keep things organized. Have a suggestion to better the discussion? I will post an early subject "how to better hold this discussion" that will alow copy paste any time lights go off in your head. I hope some find this thread helpful.

Comments (7)