SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jrbarnard

All you Stove people (Culinarian especially)

Russ Barnard
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Okay.. I am bored...yes, it is true. And I am waiting on the engineering plans to be finished on our new house. It is not really a house, more of a "kitchen with rooms attached to it" according to my wife.

So, because I love pictures and talking about kitchen stuff, I thought to make a thread to that effect:

I will be ordering my new stove soon (I am thinking next month as it takes about 10 weeks I am told to get the one in I am going to order).... and I am excited as heck. We cannot order till the house is "started", or maybe once we agree on the engineering plans, not sure. Either way.. soon! (I promise Trevor.. lol)

So help a fella out.

Post a picture of your beautiful stove and tell me about your favorite things to cook on it. Maybe you have a great recipe you have done?

Let's see, I am a grill person and I love a good stir fry. Since I own like 2 grills and 3 smokers, I am going to opt out of getting the built in grill ;)

I am going to go with the Capital Culinarian 48" Manual Clean with 6 burners and a 12" griddle.

I am dying to try out a french desert I found called a Cherry Clafoutis.

Okay.. show me a picture of what you cook on and tell me what you like to cook!

Here is the only picture I think I have found of one of the stove I like and one of the desert I plan to try out: Wait.. this is not the Culinarian.. let's see if I can find the right one.. sec..

Nope.. can't locate that picture I found once.. oh well.. will update if I locate it ;)

Comments (12)