SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cj_speciosa

Not sure if this post belongs here

cj_speciosa
8 years ago

Hello,

I have this plant which doesn't have a description as it came in an old pack of variety seeds I had on the shelf. It was doing very well....It took over three months for me to get the first blooms which were very nice looking. Almost looks like a purple daisy type flower.

Over the past few weeks most of the mature plants, which haven't even bloomed yet, are coming under attack from something. It almost seems as if the plant just stops taking up nutrients from the soil. They start looking like they need a good watering, when in fact the soil is perfectly wet. It continues on until the plant eventually just withers and dies where it stands.

It's jumped from one plant to the next. Now it looks like its even effecting the ones that have bloomed. It's wiping out the whole pot. Very unfortunate seeing as it's taken them this long to bloom, only to have them wiped out before they can show how spectacular they would have been all in bloom together.

This is what they look like when they start to wilt and die.....

Hopefully somebody will have an idea as to what is going on here. Thank you in advance.

Comments (4)