SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kpiazzale

Kitchen lighting advice

kpiazzale
8 years ago

Hi I would appreciate some advice on lighting in my kichen. I bought a light fixture for over my kitchen table and also purchased two for the kitchen area but not sure if I want to use them. I put one up but not installed just to get an idea of how it would look. The kitchen will have the cabinets painted white and the counter tops done in granite (most likely a darker shade) I origanally wanted a pendant type of light by the kitchen window but am not sure if the lights are to close together to be different and also the one I chose for now does not offer one. I will show you some of my other choices. Please give me your thoughts and other ideas. I will also show you a picture of the family room so you can get an idea of the area as it is all together. I have not done much with lighting so I would really appreciate the help.

I thought of this one for the window by the sink - it has the same crystal balls.

or something totally different like this and a similar flushmount for the ceiling or could I do another hanging one? I have read a lot on Houzz that putting a pendant in front of a window can get lost - so please help and let me know what your thoughts are. I really like the ones I chose but then I am wondering if they are to much??? thank you so much for all your help!

Karen

Comments (4)