SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nicolehumphrey18

Weird markings on my amaryllis leaves (Please help!)

Nicole
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Please someone help! I have been looking online for a little while now about what I am seeing on my amaryllis leaves. The best I have come up with are red blotch and mosaic. However, my leaves don't feel 100% like either one of them. There is strange raised, slightly lighter green, bumps on my amaryllis leaves. The variety of amaryllis is apple blossom (if that helps at all). It has been a very healthy plant up until it started pushing out its leaves after it was done blooming. It had two bloom stalks for me! I was so very happy with it this year. I had three apple blossoms. One was a medium sized bulb and one was not even of blooming age yet (about the size of a golf ball). The both started to get red streaks on their leaves and I tossed them away because those did start to look like red blotch. I did not want that to get my biggest one sick. So here are some photos, please give me your thoughts. I would hate to have to throw this one away too. I just hate getting rid of plants :( On the last photo, on the underside of one leaf only, there are red streaks starting.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions