SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
publick_man

New Red Bertazzoni Range installed

Just had this installed, and I promised Rococogurl that I would post photos. The floor is actually more orange than the pink it appears in these photos - when I take photos with LED lighting, the true color shows more.

I am excited to start cooking with it! I really love the Wok grate that came with it, and I am very pleased with the overall look. At first I was a bit concerned with how the red would look with the cabinets, but in person it looks fine, and my brother (who bought the range) said he thought the cabinets would not be a problem. I'll have to post another photo to show the window to the right of the range, where I have a Kuba cloth hanging as a half curtain/half valance. The colors of the Kuba cloth work especially well with the cabinets. I have an African mudcloth curtain hanging in the other window. I have a very warm color scheme, except that the walls are green, which I like with the cabinets.

I think I will make pizza this week-end to see how the oven (which is gas) works with pizza. If I don't love it, I can use my Big Green Egg, which also has a pizza stone. I made four pizzas in my BGE at my last party. Now we are almost ready for another party.

Comments (21)